Legacy Ball 1.
To protect the actual authors who do not want to be revealed, they will not be mentioned by their names.
Voice Main
What is this blizzard
I woke up to the sound of howling
a fresh winter maiden calling
Me to speak briskly in the form of my
actions, get up, get up, get out, get up, get on-
a blizzard is coming she said
and I ran never looking back to
see a storm that destroyed my home,
the remains of the storm forming
an angelic being of a she, that would only then
smile at me to prompt me to ask
what is this blizzard?
She smiled, the blizzard is me.
Of all the blood hounds, she's the bloodiest
Of all the people going for that
sunny red rosy treasure called my
heart she was most avid.
Most ravid and I was cornered
and could only sigh, why of I?
Should I kill or be killed?!
Open to success
She was open to the success that she had finally
won me over but in a pause, I was not really there,
the victory was of a dream and she could only scream.
She got him!
Running from my damned life, I ran far and yonder
from this source of certain misjudgement and excitement,
she had destroyed my dwelling, forced me to hide among the ferns
and compilate life or death. Now I ran towards the city, she had finally got me,
forced me to return, and in my heart I knew I was the 2nd man running for his
life that I had envisioned. I burned she had got me.
Works formed from 2024 Shutterburst.
Voice Main
What is this blizzard
I woke up to the sound of howling
a fresh winter maiden calling
Me to speak briskly in the form of my
actions, get up, get up, get out, get up, get on-
a blizzard is coming she said
and I ran never looking back to
see a storm that destroyed my home,
the remains of the storm forming
an angelic being of a she, that would only then
smile at me to prompt me to ask
what is this blizzard?
She smiled, the blizzard is me.
Of all the blood hounds, she's the bloodiest
Of all the people going for that
sunny red rosy treasure called my
heart she was most avid.
Most ravid and I was cornered
and could only sigh, why of I?
Should I kill or be killed?!
Open to success
She was open to the success that she had finally
won me over but in a pause, I was not really there,
the victory was of a dream and she could only scream.
She got him!
Running from my damned life, I ran far and yonder
from this source of certain misjudgement and excitement,
she had destroyed my dwelling, forced me to hide among the ferns
and compilate life or death. Now I ran towards the city, she had finally got me,
forced me to return, and in my heart I knew I was the 2nd man running for his
life that I had envisioned. I burned she had got me.
Works formed from 2024 Shutterburst.
Comments
Post a Comment