Application of PersonalExercise One.

Here is the application of Personal Exercise One, using Marriage.
Here, the text Marriage can be turned into many different forms.

Here-
Song

Story

Other Text

Marriage says...
There is something that has always intrigued me about marriage.
It is not the final frontier of love but in the limited Earth view, marriage is the highest level of love.
It means that you are comfortable with a person to live every single moment of the rest of your life with them and even live in the same house as them.

I speak from the view point that is very layered but in the form I reveal it to be, is the fact of a teenage view, a child like view. From my child like view, my audience, marriage means acceptance, human acceptance. We all want to be accepted, not discharged like a monster and told we are not good enough.
But to marry is to be okay. It is around a high sense of currency of romantic and emotional  feelings.
To mess around and cheat would be a big bad mistake. It is the worst thing to do, not even of douche standard but a total degradation of a trusted standard. That is why fallen apart marriages are a big deal, you discover that you are not okay,you can not tolerate that person and their practices and that you can not tolerate them anymore. That's okay, because there is always a change for new marriages where the trust will be reciprocated.
But as I say, marriage is not the highest order of love and therefore I break from the usual social habit of marriage and for my person, stagnation.  I know I could never be happy with someone else than the one I already have. I break away from marriage, this is a divorce of searching for the right girl to marry when I have already come with the idea of who to marry. The answer to your question is, I am already married to someone else.

In better clarification, I am more than okay, not to taunt, but brilliant more so than anyone. The majority of anyone on this so called societal place.

Basically we take the core meaning, the impressions we get from this text to turn into another form.
 Song
I have always had the feel of knowledge, the feel of glorious
angry knowing I had to wait.
I had to wait to be alright
by her side, rather not run off and die
with someone else, because cheating is 
just killing the whole romantic notion
and splitting it into shreds!
The highest romantic currency surpasses this form, the life
we lead here,if we can ever live forever!
Eternally okay, together-then there is no need for marriage,
just a promise. 

 

Story
Waking up, I realize did I cannibalize the adventure of love.
Kill it all, leave it to rot and fall!
Did I?
She turns from me, to leave forever, this wedding bed
is not a wedding bed anymore.

Other Text
We walked out onto the board way. Envisioning our lives together,
I would say. "I love you to death!"
She would say, "Could you love me past death?!"
We would agree, "Love past death!"

Comments

Popular Posts