2028/29
I am not giving up.
Do you expect me a spector!
It's not right!
To end the fight so low in respect.
I am no ghost!
But a host for wonderful possibilities!
And you let me!
Go on and accomplish the future.
Not lonely, not won
Anything but the future
And that's alright!
But I can't take the light!
Of the truth.
That these people are so lost.
In the forest,,,
Of their religious backgrounds!
Do they know!?
Our True Purpose?
Why Life Never Comes Easy?
Why we never get along?
We are all different!
Let us all understand!
Understand! Can we?
Learn without getting hurt!
2029
And Ghosted.
She be a memory
She was my friend
to the bitter startling end!
Now she's gone!
And I can't bring her back.
To me!
Without getting shut down completely.
Secretly, I feel free
To never dwell in agony.
That this life is not a total hell!
That much I very much know.
I am trapped!
So lost!
What to do!
Love me and you?!
But you aren't you?
YOU!
I just regret the Social Buzz!?
An empire expanded over, never to break it over!
A forever
Of hatred eyes.
Do you expect me a spector!
It's not right!
To end the fight so low in respect.
I am no ghost!
But a host for wonderful possibilities!
And you let me!
Go on and accomplish the future.
Not lonely, not won
Anything but the future
And that's alright!
But I can't take the light!
Of the truth.
That these people are so lost.
In the forest,,,
Of their religious backgrounds!
Do they know!?
Our True Purpose?
Why Life Never Comes Easy?
Why we never get along?
We are all different!
Let us all understand!
Understand! Can we?
Learn without getting hurt!
2029
And Ghosted.
She be a memory
She was my friend
to the bitter startling end!
Now she's gone!
And I can't bring her back.
To me!
Without getting shut down completely.
Secretly, I feel free
To never dwell in agony.
That this life is not a total hell!
That much I very much know.
I am trapped!
So lost!
What to do!
Love me and you?!
But you aren't you?
YOU!
I just regret the Social Buzz!?
An empire expanded over, never to break it over!
A forever
Of hatred eyes.
Comments
Post a Comment