February.
For me, I do not like the era of the year called February.
It is the time of year where everyone comes together in ceremonial love and compassion and endless fashion of love inspired things. Here at MK MZODERN, Making Modern Kind, we don't stand for it.
I'll tell you why we do not stand for it! We stand for February but not the given meaning, we stand for love and compassion throughout all parts of the year. The meaning given to February is more of a social stuck up manner, a hyper super culture of unconditional love where everyone is accepted, but the truth is, everyone is not accepted. There is a guy crying because no matter how hard he will ever try, the females of his generation will never like him for the fact that they are not smart enough to even understand. Their heads filled with false hopes of romance and that romance is something that completes your life. But no, romance does not complete your life- what does complete your life is when you say you can love yourself regardless of what happens and will always rise to the challenge to defeat the authority that is an uncompassionate society. An uncompassionate society hiding behind the idea that it is actual caring. No girl cares about anyone they cannot relate to, that doesn't exist in their dreamy realm of romance.
Point to the case, I have decided that this month, I would launch my own type of school of sorts, to finally end the ridicule and certain stupidity that exists in our culture. We need a spark of seeing the world from different views, not our set views. I see it everyday in the comments of things, people are not smart enough to comprehend where people are even coming from to make a proper argument that would certainly clarify where they are coming from. This is the start of a new era. I have changed the background and now, image your life all over again, education all over again. Work all over again. Dreams all over again, but this time better. I will teach you a method that will let you live, teach you what life really is.
Good Day.
It is the time of year where everyone comes together in ceremonial love and compassion and endless fashion of love inspired things. Here at MK MZODERN, Making Modern Kind, we don't stand for it.
I'll tell you why we do not stand for it! We stand for February but not the given meaning, we stand for love and compassion throughout all parts of the year. The meaning given to February is more of a social stuck up manner, a hyper super culture of unconditional love where everyone is accepted, but the truth is, everyone is not accepted. There is a guy crying because no matter how hard he will ever try, the females of his generation will never like him for the fact that they are not smart enough to even understand. Their heads filled with false hopes of romance and that romance is something that completes your life. But no, romance does not complete your life- what does complete your life is when you say you can love yourself regardless of what happens and will always rise to the challenge to defeat the authority that is an uncompassionate society. An uncompassionate society hiding behind the idea that it is actual caring. No girl cares about anyone they cannot relate to, that doesn't exist in their dreamy realm of romance.
Point to the case, I have decided that this month, I would launch my own type of school of sorts, to finally end the ridicule and certain stupidity that exists in our culture. We need a spark of seeing the world from different views, not our set views. I see it everyday in the comments of things, people are not smart enough to comprehend where people are even coming from to make a proper argument that would certainly clarify where they are coming from. This is the start of a new era. I have changed the background and now, image your life all over again, education all over again. Work all over again. Dreams all over again, but this time better. I will teach you a method that will let you live, teach you what life really is.
Good Day.
Comments
Post a Comment