Dreams part 3

I dedicate this part of the sector to the dreams of the future and past.
 PAST.
First, we will start with the past, what did people in the past dream of?
They were likely chanced to be less filled with images and people we know of today.
They were less likely to more knowledge or rather as wide in subject and information spectrum as they are today. But there could always have been those who surpassed this set value of their time( in my speculation) and saw things of the future. They dreamed things that made them aspire.
How many dreamed of flight but never got to ride on an airplane?
How many dreamed of wars they would never fight?
People they would never meet?
Dreams are the things that keep the human spirit going, and no matter what place you are in-
dreaming is limitless. You can set a goal and achieve it.
What I was speaking of earlier, in case you say, he's contradicting himself.
Didn't I just say that people of the past did not have the same dreams we do?
What I meant by that is that, people of the past's society filtered out images and mental structures from the limitless cycle of dreams. I also said that, there are some people who can see the limitless of dreams and escape from dreams common of that age/normal for that age/out of the range for the majority of people of that era. Our society tends to have more knowledge , resources and people than past generations and thus our dreams are closer to the limitless function of dreams.
FUTURE

 The future is a good place. I believe humanity has survived from begin swallowed by a cataclysmic event only so it could redeem itself. This is the only reason I believe why humanity has a future, redemption. All the evils in the world, that have happened and are happening can not go without vengeance. I believe the future is a time of right doing and redemption. The society we see today will no longer exist, the lives I see people live as pointless-which are in truth near pointless  to the belief of this school. People will not want for money in the future but for goals and completed dreams. The dreams will be of better quality because of better security from the advancement of men. I believe talents mankind never knew where there will appear when many ditch money and go after their dreams. A purpose filled existence it would be, people would ditch their jobs to pursue their dreams.
The economy, the government and the whole of society could collapse if everyone went for their dreams at once that's why I believe, I believe you are lucky. You are the group to transition first from some worthless man made currency to the currency of the after life, and the currency of the afterlife is not money or riches like jewels but getting things done. Getting things done is the currency, especially accomplishing dreams, the highest currency.
The future will be rich, the dreams close to limitless, encompassing many times and spectrum of thought, knowledge and structures. This would be the golden age of dreaming and success that would never end. In fact, society would revolve around dreams. It would revolve around dreams instead of money. This is the golden fact of a certain future.

EXERCISES:
1. Imagine the dreams of the past, in 5 pages worth of ideas. Or draw 5 detailed pictures of the past.
2. Create 100 dreams of the future.
3. Imagine if you were to live in the past and the dreams you would have. 10 items minimum.
4. Imagine if you could go to the future or past and ask people about their dreams. Explain the people along with their dreams. 100 items each.

COMMENTS:
These are tough exercises in length but they if done a lot will help to increase your imaginative flow.

Comments

Popular Posts