Mk Mzodern continuation.
When I come to the place I'm thinking about things of how things used to be. It literally it's like this. When I was in that time where I was rushing to get the magazine done on that Labor Day it was a was an engraving anxiety. I reassured myself that my mission to complete the comics would go off without a hitch, I would get the graphic design degree and go back to the college and everything being good. But it seems like the people who you thought would come through never would. Angry at you for some reason. Some greatly investing their own time to kill you before you can return because it's fun to them. I think that I literally can say that I still made the right choice to leave that school. I want to show you the audience that the past is not for naught. I starting today on this blog as college starts for alot of people how they can maximize their college experience and make comics as literally a business. Day by day. Of course, it's to really show people what can be done. I know many people I went to college with really struggled with the lack of good things to learn there other than partying and really much kinda forced to be there and expected to get through it like high school. Yet I want people to be better equipped to follow their own dreams and still get the degree. This is literally what I have worked to grant the knowledge to others for years.
Comments
Post a Comment