Day 1
You know I ponder if it would be appropriate to make a new website for the new effort but in the end; no, often these sites I could never keep up with because of what harm has been done onto me and openly this is the natural conclusion of the blog's past efforts. Now, I never checked a calendar for college students but my audience is college students who want to create comics. This is in the aim that you start your own business and technically it we thinking about it can look good that you can make your own business especially with a business or applied arts of sciences degree. Yes, this is the guide I would have wished to read for myself but here is how it will go.
I will have a free "fluff" section that sets up the paid section alas I cannot give away everything for free but ultimately what do people do in their college classes on the first day? They introduce their selves and so I as the teacher will introduce myself. Just a dude who worked to make a process to make comics easily without having to write much which is great for people with ADHD, learning disabilities and just people who are lazy or just don't want to draw more( emphasis on draw more but some writing is required). I spent ten years or 12 rather working on this process whilst going to three different colleges until 2021. I was advent in continuing this journey. This study will allow you to create 25 comics.
Now, spare me the mentally insane nonsense and bullshit of " I have an excuse". There are no excuses here but hard work and I believe in hard work. I once made a comic when I was suffering from something terrible about my room literally being filled with dust and me the worker clearing it out. I made this as a testament that I will do the hard work. That I will clear the dust and start anew. Many times that is not easy to do and maybe that will not be you at. The start of this but that at the end you will be or maybe you won't continue. But yet who I am is a person that did give up. Much controversy and bad things did occur and random people who literally I dunno have an issue with me even Hollywood celebrity do for some reason and mutter to theirselves and me that ," I am crazy". For making comics and not being so full of idealisms to expect that you literally think you have the upper hand in creation or something? The thing is random people just find some excuse racist or whatever it is to come at me. I gotta say that I do not quit and neither shall you. From this experience I say to you that whatever think people or a job will enable you to do or to create; it does not. The people, the actors or whatever hate the original ideas and ultimately you need to start somewhere and what better a skill akin to a martial art to learn than my way.
So you the student explaining who you are need to realize you will need to have discipline and be willing to do the hard work because no one wants you to succeed. If you learn anything realize that whatever unity you see in a TV show is never real but fictional and that's anything on air. American society tends to pretend to have that American dream and false unity when no; people literally are only friends and family or peers to those they go to school with, live and/ or work with. And yet even in that not at all. Who you have unity with can vary from who you are. Your true family could not be those who you could consider your family but ultimately I whole to cultivate a space where all my students are like a family or community of people who can make 25 comics whilst in college.
This can be very labor intensive but like me you need to keep a blog and a YouTube because it will help people get your works out there. The most things about the first day is that the teacher tells you what you are going to need. You do not need a wisdom or digital tablet but just linepaper or printer paper and an android smartphone at least. Now, it's fluff time as I will tell you about my first class in college. I get there early and this is really abbreviated but I start to get the notion I am stuck in this classroom and pretty much I would not enjoy my time. I wanted to leave but I could not. Luckily for you, you can leave and return anytime you want but yet that does not show discipline and if I can go to a class where a woman literally talks about herself and her faux progressive politics then so can you stay here.
Comments
Post a Comment