Good Ending: cyberpunk day

 Just want to take some time to say Cyberpunk day has been what I wanted to do for years and I am getting there. 

Mass Agency

Aqua Knight/corp cop was fragmented from this

Dream Rider

Jelani phase

Yogurt Bucket

Some of these ideas begin to mysteriously overlap with early 2017 works but then I realize how deprived of everything I am. You can see Corp Cop was actually the same idea as Aqua Knight and it could have came out earlier if people did not fuck with me and have been better but obviously people don't give two fucks about me.  Alas this concludes Cyberpunk day.  I think I will draw the rest.

I think that I took a week to get everything out and not rush it which is the progression that a dude wanted to record. I cannot think of anymore ideas I had during the time.

Comments

Popular Posts