A difference 2

 Other people from that college truly had ambitions that were never good. My simple goal was to continue the comics and that is what I did. I worked on Launching 4,  Mysterious and Changer, Zino Flyboy and then in winter 2016 Mindgames and then Universe Express.Truly my friends, I was doing the work of doing all the first titles but then pretty much did not do Magma 109 and so that was the first mm culture season plus Danny Valero, Palenius Tricks and ending with Shark on Campus. Hmm, it was of self improvement and I continued.  You may say that I Jamie may be always doing self improvement and that mm culture lives on past these seasons. Technically never got past the fall2016 objectives but yet I am here. It's a thing that I did. I basically have done all the works on this poster to which they were supposed to be done. Then I did Technogothica and Mindgames. That was a big thing. Puma Hightrack in written form, yea and then I did this recollection I was supposed to do. The big thing of fall 2016 was supposed to be me doing the Kyeombi works in one day and essentially that may not have happened exactly but the point was to get a great beginning. Yea. I really already did Kyeombi once. So, the time I was doing it this time was just to get it in one day but the best humanly possible is just one week. That is better than months. So now after recollecting the 2015 and then early 2013 there is still more to recollect; aka the last thing to accomplish before starting the main objective of mm culture. What is the main objective? It's something.

Comments

Popular Posts