1 for cyberpunk day.
Cyberpunk day, one of the main focuses of fall 2016 was something cyberpunk and well that was greatly done with Hyper thieves and Technogothica. I gotta say there were to be many other works like Cheesecake and Dysk but aye; some people gotta try kill you and dumb girl Mariam never realizes they were trying to get rid of her too. 😂, yet dedicates what is a decade to a cause only for two white women to take her job. Dumb ass. Alas, cyberpunk has lost its meaning with Cyberpunk 2077 but ultimately was trying for something grounded in the genre to ultimately expand from Runecasters being the only cyberpunk adjacent work. I very much could just leave the whole effort to be as it was but I did not and over time gave restored the ideal. It would be funny if I just made a cyberpunk version of real life but that would never be accurate. Anyhow a dude was looking not for a direct cyberpunk story but something adjacent to it and this Cheesecake and Dysk which are both near futures. The objective of this advent is to continue the fall 2016 cyberpunk effort by creating more works if possible.
Comments
Post a Comment