June Promise

 I think about when I made Polards it was an everyday adventure. The world in 2006 and 2007 was changing. polards started with Wands. I wrote about this in 2017. I think about how I used to play beopwys. neopets. How I watched the Star Wars Movie that was animated aka the Clone Wars 3d animated show's origin and ultimately realize a great depth of my works . It was a maturation of me. Darker works and more exploration of the world. Ultimately, Black Magic, Apollo, Sunglasses, Zino, Mysterious and Changer, Coney Erish, Launching 4,Runecasters, Universe Express, Grandortropes, Zero O37, France Noodle, Rogue Destiny, iron boy,Cerol, Chicken Boy, Revel Scouts, Jake and the Morphs, Ignitis Knights were there in this era. Yet I know I have suffered to get to this place. I think of my father and he was no saint. He never supported me in my goals and ultimately would let the world mock me for my creativity and never be there to defend me when it mattered. Never there for what was bullying and ultimately the bully. Not going to say he was a good anything but mentally ill freak who ponders upon himself some great progenitor for that he thinks he is the best. He ain't. I find some great inspiration in the past to write as if a dude would have a son or a daughter and that future person would inspire me forward. That if they had a passion then I would support them. All those works and he never gave a fuck and really did not care. When I started to become a man to understand I shape my own destiny the dude got to make it hard for me. Always saying evil shit and pretty much hates me to who I am. You gotta understand people never truly know me. I am a deeply a person who was never a kid without a deep romantic self and then sexual one. Well that is all humans but fools delude theirselves. I never was innocent. I am not this dude to be jealous of  because my woman relatives thought fondly of me. Oddly by my father who earnestly wishes to be a kid again and wishes he has the father. I gotta say the door has been closed for a long time and dude just does not understand how terrible of a father he is. I am not going to sit here and say those times in the past where easy. The funny thing my friends is that when I actually went to the University of Houston it was never my true first anything there. I had been there all my life for different events because I lived only 30 minutes away from it.

Zino, I entered at the Reading Rainbow Competition and went there as a finalist in 2003. In 2007, I never went there aside from trips nearby and maybe my father took my sister there to see about college but alas she did not go there but to a northern school.  I gotta say that literally I know when things changed and 2007 was a year of change. Bionicle got darker as well. It's the maturation of things. I will say that maybe Mysterious and Changer mellowed out from its original concept but whatever, I just found myself thinking about this and then thinking about this girl who was a triplet who asked me out and I was forced to say no because my father was an asshole and where were we gonna go. I could not even leave my house for anything. Homegirl was like so excited to be with me. I never could date because of that fucker at home. But you know it taught me a lesson about fake love.  She kinda just gave up and did not even try to understand me but want me for a status quo. I imagine that literally even if I did say yes; I could never say I could come to anything or it would produce those big drama abusive arcs both my parents would go into. As a child very scary for an adult to turn against you just because you want to make animated works. I tried to reach myself animation but I never became an animator, why?! Too time costly to learn and I never had time due to mental illness of my parents which was a betrayal. I always remember the Reading Rainbow Contest and I should never stop at the accord of them and their stupid whatever's. For what you would say was our journey together never was it was illusion. Many times you have these things were people evaluate your worth or shall I say evilate your worth to what they want but never appreciate who you are. My parents did this, that girl who asked me out did this and ultimately almost every girl would later on at that college in their naivety of the real world. Lol. Whatever snake whispered to you was a trap and you are too far gone to ever come back to who you were. The decision to enter that contest was mine all alone. I made the entry. I did the work but yet hmm, what the fuck, when I won it would seem they were with me but just four years later a history of hate for me and my identity and my creativity. This abuse continued by these women and I am tired of it. They naively believe they the first and that they are Columbus in their first nature to troll me.

They aren't and really much I will never forgive for tipping things in 2016 to the favor of my parents. Allowing me to be weak as I was burned to a crisp. I come back with much more vigor. Much more concentration and pretty much I write this to say that 2007 is when the story of this hate of these women truly began because that is when they were subtly groomed. I gotta say the girl in highschool who caused me harm I know was groomed by this University of Houston fool. A repugnant ugly bitch and she became so bad by the time of her later teenage years and worse as an adult a complete fucking monster made from the ooze of a corrupt environment. I always had the habit of falling for bad women. I really wish I never gave her the benefit of the doubt. The triplet I would see again in highschool but the Latina hate of black people has gotten to her and by the time I saw her in 2015 in the community college she looked at me with rage and ultimately I am glad I was not to be stared at her with that same evil look my parents especially my father would give me. That ugly look I was glad I never said yes but I overweight truly my ability to change people because no one ever listens. 

I told people if they want to see more comics then support my craft but no. You don't but yet you need to because spying on this site as that is what you do when you don't contribute shit; you need to understand this is what this site is for. Many times people would ask me to deviate and go back to 2018 and talk about this or that but I cannot. That is not what this site is. I had the most unpleasant talk with my father trying to deviate me from my pipeline to pursue something that has not worked out because of the women messing with me as always thinking they are valid in their hate but it was nothing new. Nothing new at all. I will not let these women shackle me to this faith.

Comments

Popular Posts