YME Chapter 3

One morning, I woke up
out of the peaceful world, I knew
as virtual and real to watch both my wives
go away, my family to abandon or dissappear
but then I had the urge, the bloodshed must not be
shed, on the girl called Cherrie or rather in our language,
Pink Cherrie.
Calling herself Yunda as a means of secrecy that I respect, the kid has been
through a lot and I think it is my responsibility to help her get pass this shell
shocked experience. This shell shocked state of mind.
This is why I am in the rafters, the air cambers- the vents to rescue a
boy she may or may not like. But regardless, she asked me to save him and save him
I will. He also saved her, how clever.

There are voices, apparently, the mayor of Krandistalla Berg is this boy's father,
calling him both " Shanda" and " Andy James".
Andy James similar to Hated James.
And yes, Hated is his name, fun thing is
his parents did not name him that and he only got into office by default.
" We have a problem" the man stuttered in a fatherly trying to be motherly tone.
"Not other that you leaving us to be some magic man for the freak you are! But for the
fact! You are needed here. There is a man, a woman, and a girl and possibly others pilfering
our supplies! We need them, for the people."
"No! You Jerk! You fuck!" Shanda shouts.
"You certainly can't be serious! My name is Hated! I run off your energy, you fool!" the mayor smiles.
" Refuse to find these people boy and I'll have your head!" Hated shouts.
Hated can speak no more because we have appeared next to him, guns pointed to all his important
parts!
"We'll be taking the boy!" I say.
" Affirmative!" Yunda shouts.
" Fine! But promise, if you want this place to be of peace and the world to be of peace and
keep recovering, you will find these people!" Hated shouts frantic, " I give up!"
" We'll do it!" Shanda shouts, " But the next time, you ask un-nicely, you are dead."
"The boy said it!" I shout, " We'll investigate, but when you decide to be like yourself, we are coming for you!"
Shanda appears next to us and we withdraw our weapons and disappear.
When we appear, it is not the place we imagined.
It is another roof top and people are running from it.
"Woah!" Yells Shanda.
In his presence is a blond girl with thick tiger, fox like black eye line.
" Help! I am Shira Cirnica!" the girl screams and I quickly notice green
bands around her legs and arms.
There are beams of orange and violet red like pink and Yunda begins to freak out.
Possibly because her beloved is holding onto another girl or rather because of the beams in
the back drop and five others fitted with the weird tech.
Shanda yells instinctively, " Trappers!"
He quickly braces himself and breaks the  device. The girl quickly kisses him
and .rises up.
The swat team firing pauses, briefly.
"Strikers Orion!" She screams, " I commend you on!"
An electricity of bright white sparks out and destroys the weapons
and mechs in all one blow. The " Strikers" disappear and so do we.
I awake in a certain presence that is uncomfortable and strange and
dazzling and weird, I am unclothed in bed with a woman, with
far too much eyeshadow.
The only reason, I know this is not a dream because the others are in
the same room with the Strikers, clothes on.
How odd?
I believe there is to be some explaining at hand.

Comments

Popular Posts