Belong here.
Riding my bicycle so grand,
this scarlet techno colored land
takes me in
like I'm its oxygen.
like I'm its oxygen.
I belong here.
Nobody goes aganist me here
for the most part!
I belong here!
I belong here!
I belong with you dear!
I belong here and no this isn't a dream!
It is isn't and if was, it just because
I was hopeful enough!
I belong here!
I belong here!
I do, belong here.
this scarlet techno colored land
takes me in
like I'm its oxygen.
like I'm its oxygen.
I belong here.
Nobody goes aganist me here
for the most part!
I belong here!
I belong here!
I belong with you dear!
I belong here and no this isn't a dream!
It is isn't and if was, it just because
I was hopeful enough!
I belong here!
I belong here!
I do, belong here.
Comments
Post a Comment