I'm not alone and the wind would moan, 2027 not party material


standing from afar, she is screaming not funny
looking in a bar, she is screaming not fair
    at the girl talking about her dream  car.
           I wish i could take her to the stars.( the pretty stars)
instead I'm trapped behind imaginary cell bars.( the cell bars)
The only way i would have the chance, it would be on mars.( the very fucking mars)
Not on earth gazing at the stars all alone.
  I wonder why i feel so lone.

I wonder why I do not party because it is all of the people, I live by!
I will not party! till she, us are together
she is mine,all the time.
In my imagination, we would spend so much time the wind would want to pretend.
that we didn't spend so much time together,
in all the weather.
Now in my mind I'm not alone and the wind would moan.
I'm not alone and the wind would moan. ( MOAN!)
I'm not alone and the wind would moan. (MOAN!)
because I'm not on alone and stuck with the wind that dares to  moan.

( I dare not to moan, because I know, I'm not alone!).

From Poem Wars. circa 2009.

Comments

Popular Posts