YME Chapter 1.

Shanda, I notion when I wake up,
why do they ever call me Shanda
" Your real name is James!"
They say, they crackle and sneer,
it must of came of great surpise
when I disappeared all of a sudden.
When I wasn't ever like the others!
Then I could appear whenever I wanted
when I wanted at least for a certain aspect.
All I had was to will my self there.
Imagine myself there,present there.
But never needed there, no one needed
my help.
My hair went orange and then green
and then blue and then this baby
I appeared one day eating an icecream
that was multi colored like the prettiest
all together vibrant rainbow said
"Shawa!"
The child had said.
I returned to the mansion I now owned
for the fact I could appear where ever I wanted
and payed greatly by those, "Andy James! You are a star!"
said one.
I pondered greatly upon my name ," Andy James!"
Then I considered the tortured existence I lived!
The people who gave me that name!
Who gave me great shame, what ever that young child had spoken
was golden. It was freedom, it was my natural spiritual name.
So "Shawa!" became " SHANDA!" with a type of magical
beautiful texture and tone.
I look in the mirror and realize, I am Shanda, I named myself
from whatever could have been adorned from the contained mouth of a spirit
coming to terms with its new form!
I had been named by an equal, a colleague when I had none.
My name is Shanda and then out of no where I dissappeared.
And when I had appeared again out of frustration of my new form,
I was in some place different, somewhere ancient.  
But there was a girl corned by men who didn't look her era or thought process.
They sneered with their hatred like brash!
 Their blood smeared insignia  and ranks of calling each other.
She had pink hair and looked at me carling, then I realized where I was.
I saw the sights, I'd never meant to see.
Not from up close, not this personal.
"Could it go back to a textbook view?"
I pleaded!
No answer but the action of rage towards the soldiers none
like I had ever felt before.
I felt strange, a bit deranged,
kicking all over the place and then grabbing all over.
Grabbing to drop those caught  6 stories high!
When the people had come to the resolution of intimate danger,
they fired but to no avail.
I had grabbed the girl and dissappeared to a roof.
There a man in his 30's smoking something purely
electronic and cherry bubblegum cotton candy flavored
smiled from his trench coat that was blue.
He had brown and black hair with a blond streak
of success.
High position guns  became visible and I yelled.
The pink haired girl removed herself from my grasp and
ran towards the man hugging him still looking at me adoringly.
I begged them not to shoot.
Then in a swift moment, a motion,
a kick landed square across my forehead and I was gone.
Covered in perfume that was seductive and an over smell
that was of what that man smoked.
Cherry bubblegum cotton candy flavored but now transitioning
to blue raspberry.
I passed out to hear the girl say.
" He saved my life"
" My bad,let's go home- bring him with us,
he might be like you!" the man smiled.
I imagine him smiling as they tote me to which ever future
place they might have came from.

Comments

Popular Posts