YME chapter 2.

yunda.
Yunda Cherrie is my name.
Flowery and emotional presence is my game.
Me and my caretaker were vastly traveling time
when once,
in a transition there was a time strike so strong,
it ripped us apart upon impact in the
war torn land,
where I took stand against animals cruel and worn.
These uniformed imposers
had a surprise set in store.
Their many profanities they shared with me
and ill wishes, were soon to be met by
"AHH!"
"OHH!"
"ARGH!"
My hero of varied hair color stance then grabbed me.
he was not Mr,...Mr. Shots Yo-dawn.
I stumbled away in certain shock when we appeared
coincidentally in front of him.
I hugged him, never wishing to be away that long
and left open to danger.
The hero fell asleep and we toted him back to our period,
birth period of grace and instant hallo-graphic chatting face.
He woke and I was next to him.
" I am Yunda Cherrie! A time traveler!"
I said.
"Is something wrong with you?!" he asked.
" Err.. no.. I am a bit shell shocked!" I responded smiling
though still tainted with that color of pink, unreasonable pink.
"Quiet you!" the man shouted smelling of pink, yet delicious
things.
"I am Mr. Shots Yo-dawn." the man said, " I am her take carer-
care taker, ever since those final days of the virtual days where she
was a little girl, I raised her up, hard it has been since she was so
shell shocked of the horrible war, the virtual days where. Imagine,
neighbor against neighbor, family member against family member-
friend against friend, senseless killings and betrayal! Do you know her boy!"
"We'll I am Shanda!" the boy said!
" And well, one day! I think she is going to be my wife! I say this, because you guys
are real obvious about things!" the boy stood and I found myself blushing pink.
" I do not know her yet! But I knew since I saved her! She was my one. I can see it!
I can feel it! There are many shades of pink, as in many girls. But Mr., Mr. Shot Yo-Dawn,
your foster daughter is superb!  That is why I saved her, otherwise I would have still
saved her but not for the warm hearted reasons I did! Now! Can I return!"
" Very well, BOY! Shanda!" the man smiled, " You can return, and when you can beat me,
if you can beat me, you can marry her if she likes you and if she lets you propose!"
We united hands and the boy smiled at me across from the man, I've called father all these years.
I felt the good pink, I knew he would be my husband someday, some how
and then I realized as we blinked away to the time period this fellow came,
it was the same as ours and we were clearly blushing.
Blushing, me and him.
Well at least we couldn't be descendant and ancestor pair.
And I had no siblings.
It would be him and me, now.
Or so we thought for the seconds after we land on what
were the streets, a swat team that made me scream of the memory
of the horrible Virtual Days war,
immediately parted us and dragged Shanda, stabbed
asleep by a women of white hair, seductive hair and white fur.
Mr. Shot Yo-Dawn pulled me away and I somberly reapproached the
sadness I known, the sadness I had fought, sadness yet to be conquered.
But then I shouted from afar as they took his steady frame away,
" We got to go after him?!"
" You asking or are you telling! I am more than capable than to kill the mayor and
all his fellows! That was the mayor's swat insignia by the way." the man I known
for a while smiled, " Let's go get your boy, Juliet!"

Comments

Popular Posts