Eiroquers Totalitarium
join Eric and Gabby and others as they go off to protect the virtual
world, in Eric’s case, his future or rather the love of his life, Ally.
One day, I awake from the dream that I was apart of quadruplets
the great vast powerful kind. Against the darker half of quadruplets
also vast and powerful.
" Why I?" I said eating my breakfast cake that is pink
and customary of the feeding magazine of Las Deutoon
Vile.
I went to school. And recalled I live with no one.
I must be the loneliest kid of my age sector.
Or at least it seemed.
then staring at me, is this girl I believe is called
Gabby flanked by this fellow called Joe. The look at me
and smile and turn away.
I don't turn to go after them, until Dan my friend appears.
"Something major is happening today!" he says.
"What is it?" I question.
"They, we are allowing you into the gang, our group that travels
into the virtual world and not this reality outpost" Dan smiles.
" I don't want to become a pirate!" I say and then he is gone.
It is through the classes that I remember a girl called Ally who used to hang
with Dan, Gabby and Joe. I loved her dearly so and she seemed pretty okay with me,
at least I think. Maybe I'll get to know soon because I believe she vanished into the virtual
world with Dan and his friends possibly responsible or possibly by her own merit.
"Dan!" I say at lunch sitting with him and his group," I want to join".
Gabby blushes. And I feel all tingly inside.
" I'm pretty sure, you know about Ally, it wasn't our fault, she went off on her own
and caught in a region she shouldn't have been!" Joe clamors outward.
" I kinda liked her and well..." Joe says.
"He wants revenge, on the crystal king Methodos." Gabby speaks in a pretty language of pretty
with hair of black and red.
She blinks at me to say, " You are mine."
She purses her lips as to say, "You know you will comply".
But really she says,
" If you are on board, Eric we need to go save some pretty wise children first-meet us at the end of the day" Gabby says and they leave.
In class, I, Eric am faced with a rodent that seems to have evolved from the form of a poor notion
girl, or rather hiding under the cover of humanity.
Am I doomed?
To possibly answer my question Joe launches in with the others,
Gabby and Dan with special looking shooting guns.
"Come on Eric!" Dan fires at one monster in its skull and grabs me and we dash towards the others.
I see the teacher hover in a Hawaiian red collared shirt looking like an inflated balloon.
Gabby fires and the teacher explodes in a large explosion, that rocks the room and basically explodes the other students who are like monsters. Well, monsters.
Basically I am dragged out.
I then realize what this has all been.
" Come on Eric!" My friends drag me on.
" Am I dead?" I ask as we run.
"Dead?!" Gabby smirks, " No, rather a combative fallout, you don't remember who you were before don't you?"
"This entire place is virtual reality, the old you fell here well after a battle to save Ally from Methodos, the crystal queen-princess whatever!" Dan yells out.
Suddenly the place begins to explode.
Rooms on the side full with weird animals, demons and monsters catch on fire.
"So let me guess!" I shout.
"I really loved this girl Ally to the point I would fight someone that I could lose my memory to? Amazing!" I yell as we dodge down a hall that now seems endless.
"Amazing! He says!" Dan says.
"Joe!" Dan yells, " How about one of those portals!?"
" We have to wait for the Barna Girls! I can't teleport!" Joe shouts, "I am only an archer!"
Then there is a blinding white light and we appear in the space of a pink furry large room where two girls, one blond with large pigtails and jovial and other with black hair and serious.
"Welcome!" the blonde one rising to hug Joe.
" You have arrived, we had to transport you guys back to reality but you got him! Eric!" the girl smiles and then her smile fades.
" You don't remember!?" she exclaims.
"Tanilla!" I exclaim.
" I prefer Stacy Nicole" the girl says.
" Thanks Shardy and Nicole!" Gabby exclaims, " any longer we would have been goners!"
"Yeah, yeah!" says the blond hugging Joe, "Now, let's get his memory back, he's the only one that can save Ally!"
" first the children!" Gabby asserts.
" But!" Shardy exclaims, " that is where, where... the Tiberis are!"
" Who are the Tiberis!" I exclaim.
"Those who try to end the virtual world and revert the world to its former horror with 'committed parents', actual jobs and such." Gabby says straightly when everyone seems to shiver.
"Come on!" Gabby exclaims, "the children and their parents/ caretakers are trapped in that reality and will be dead if we don't get to them soon!"
No one answers.
" Fine!" Gabby shouts, " Me and Eric are going in like old times"
" That is a-okay, just bring my ex-fiancee back in full!" Nicole shouts.
" Yeah, what she said, we always agree! Join hands with me, my adoptive twin and let's get going!" Shardy says as Nicole somewhat sits on the floor reluctantly.
Suddenly I realize she is beautiful and I remember a sunny day and a green dress.
Did I once love this girl? To even marry her, or try to marry her, or something of that matter.
All I know, is soon I know I am walking onward into a bright gateway of light, holding Gabby's trembling hand. Then I remember as the light recedes from there and increases higher somewhere, one place where which, I land.
End of Eiroquers Totalitarium.
One day, I awake from the dream that I was apart of quadruplets
the great vast powerful kind. Against the darker half of quadruplets
also vast and powerful.
" Why I?" I said eating my breakfast cake that is pink
and customary of the feeding magazine of Las Deutoon
Vile.
I went to school. And recalled I live with no one.
I must be the loneliest kid of my age sector.
Or at least it seemed.
then staring at me, is this girl I believe is called
Gabby flanked by this fellow called Joe. The look at me
and smile and turn away.
I don't turn to go after them, until Dan my friend appears.
"Something major is happening today!" he says.
"What is it?" I question.
"They, we are allowing you into the gang, our group that travels
into the virtual world and not this reality outpost" Dan smiles.
" I don't want to become a pirate!" I say and then he is gone.
It is through the classes that I remember a girl called Ally who used to hang
with Dan, Gabby and Joe. I loved her dearly so and she seemed pretty okay with me,
at least I think. Maybe I'll get to know soon because I believe she vanished into the virtual
world with Dan and his friends possibly responsible or possibly by her own merit.
"Dan!" I say at lunch sitting with him and his group," I want to join".
Gabby blushes. And I feel all tingly inside.
" I'm pretty sure, you know about Ally, it wasn't our fault, she went off on her own
and caught in a region she shouldn't have been!" Joe clamors outward.
" I kinda liked her and well..." Joe says.
"He wants revenge, on the crystal king Methodos." Gabby speaks in a pretty language of pretty
with hair of black and red.
She blinks at me to say, " You are mine."
She purses her lips as to say, "You know you will comply".
But really she says,
" If you are on board, Eric we need to go save some pretty wise children first-meet us at the end of the day" Gabby says and they leave.
In class, I, Eric am faced with a rodent that seems to have evolved from the form of a poor notion
girl, or rather hiding under the cover of humanity.
Am I doomed?
To possibly answer my question Joe launches in with the others,
Gabby and Dan with special looking shooting guns.
"Come on Eric!" Dan fires at one monster in its skull and grabs me and we dash towards the others.
I see the teacher hover in a Hawaiian red collared shirt looking like an inflated balloon.
Gabby fires and the teacher explodes in a large explosion, that rocks the room and basically explodes the other students who are like monsters. Well, monsters.
Basically I am dragged out.
I then realize what this has all been.
" Come on Eric!" My friends drag me on.
" Am I dead?" I ask as we run.
"Dead?!" Gabby smirks, " No, rather a combative fallout, you don't remember who you were before don't you?"
"This entire place is virtual reality, the old you fell here well after a battle to save Ally from Methodos, the crystal queen-princess whatever!" Dan yells out.
Suddenly the place begins to explode.
Rooms on the side full with weird animals, demons and monsters catch on fire.
"So let me guess!" I shout.
"I really loved this girl Ally to the point I would fight someone that I could lose my memory to? Amazing!" I yell as we dodge down a hall that now seems endless.
"Amazing! He says!" Dan says.
"Joe!" Dan yells, " How about one of those portals!?"
" We have to wait for the Barna Girls! I can't teleport!" Joe shouts, "I am only an archer!"
Then there is a blinding white light and we appear in the space of a pink furry large room where two girls, one blond with large pigtails and jovial and other with black hair and serious.
"Welcome!" the blonde one rising to hug Joe.
" You have arrived, we had to transport you guys back to reality but you got him! Eric!" the girl smiles and then her smile fades.
" You don't remember!?" she exclaims.
"Tanilla!" I exclaim.
" I prefer Stacy Nicole" the girl says.
" Thanks Shardy and Nicole!" Gabby exclaims, " any longer we would have been goners!"
"Yeah, yeah!" says the blond hugging Joe, "Now, let's get his memory back, he's the only one that can save Ally!"
" first the children!" Gabby asserts.
" But!" Shardy exclaims, " that is where, where... the Tiberis are!"
" Who are the Tiberis!" I exclaim.
"Those who try to end the virtual world and revert the world to its former horror with 'committed parents', actual jobs and such." Gabby says straightly when everyone seems to shiver.
"Come on!" Gabby exclaims, "the children and their parents/ caretakers are trapped in that reality and will be dead if we don't get to them soon!"
No one answers.
" Fine!" Gabby shouts, " Me and Eric are going in like old times"
" That is a-okay, just bring my ex-fiancee back in full!" Nicole shouts.
" Yeah, what she said, we always agree! Join hands with me, my adoptive twin and let's get going!" Shardy says as Nicole somewhat sits on the floor reluctantly.
Suddenly I realize she is beautiful and I remember a sunny day and a green dress.
Did I once love this girl? To even marry her, or try to marry her, or something of that matter.
All I know, is soon I know I am walking onward into a bright gateway of light, holding Gabby's trembling hand. Then I remember as the light recedes from there and increases higher somewhere, one place where which, I land.
End of Eiroquers Totalitarium.
Comments
Post a Comment