Run.
run-run-run
runaway girl
she ran away
from me
so run, run, run, run!
Run, run, run!
Runaway girl!
You can dream of a reality
I can't see!
And its you without me...
Without me... me..me..
me...eeee..
This parody of what I've expected
became rejected from the main reality
with great finality at least for a while or maybe forever
run, run, run!
run, run, run!
(instrumental)
RUN!
You're a coward, and you just
don't know how ick and sick
I feel about you in comparsion
to what I felt yesterday...
YESTERDAY!
I don't care what you gotta say
but you fucked up yesterday and need to pay.
runaway girl
she ran away
from me
so run, run, run, run!
Run, run, run!
Runaway girl!
You can dream of a reality
I can't see!
And its you without me...
Without me... me..me..
me...eeee..
This parody of what I've expected
became rejected from the main reality
with great finality at least for a while or maybe forever
run, run, run!
run, run, run!
(instrumental)
RUN!
You're a coward, and you just
don't know how ick and sick
I feel about you in comparsion
to what I felt yesterday...
YESTERDAY!
I don't care what you gotta say
but you fucked up yesterday and need to pay.
Comments
Post a Comment