Sea of Dreams Go-Go Party Form.

KEEP ON SWIMMING FOR MORE!
I shout! The crowd looks out as
I take a dive and start swimming
through the blue nightmares!

and the red bright dreams.

If I was to choose between these
dreams, these waters I breathe and in hale in!
These waters I breathe and inhale in!
I would set sail in the red and vibrant dreams
because they stand, they represent
the resistance to evil we carry on.
We painted the dreams red to mark the enemies.
We painted the enemies blue which lie in the red waters.

That is what the blue waters stand for and the red stand for.
And now, today, the colors are just colors!
You can dream well.
Or you can dream unwell and harmful to others.

So I suppose its your choose to build or destroy
for better or for worse but at least you know what the
colors are for.
These waters I breathe in!
The people on the side lines are cheering me to victory.
The victory to reach for more dreams.
And I keep swimming for more.
Keep Swimming X2
oo...

Comments

Popular Posts