Mediation Two: The dreative
Once I was a school boy
Know I am no boy at all.
The tide has turned in the way of my certain
favor to help me realize who I am.
I enter the dreative, a power of the inner soul
and inner thought process.
all the places you want to know about,
you know about if you just dream about them.
Everything is possible.
If you think all about it
after dreaming about it.
Of all my inner intentions,
thoughts and dreams, I dare scream
out of the mold set out for me.
Know I am no boy at all.
The tide has turned in the way of my certain
favor to help me realize who I am.
I enter the dreative, a power of the inner soul
and inner thought process.
all the places you want to know about,
you know about if you just dream about them.
Everything is possible.
If you think all about it
after dreaming about it.
Of all my inner intentions,
thoughts and dreams, I dare scream
out of the mold set out for me.
Comments
Post a Comment