Today...
When I started with an idea
It was all great to have it
but it would not just appear,
So I worked against the traitors, the
demons, all in my head--some in reality,
they didn't matter, I'd promise that they would all
shatter
and
Today, is a victory day,
I have done what takes a certain amount of people
a lot to create one of what I have created,
this creation is many of shows.
All up.
I have completed the details to five this generation will enjoy.
There is no question now that I can survive this.
This self voluntary hell
to say a fare well to a bad future that was coming,
thank you 2014, I will avenge those I fought for
now that I have avenged myself.
It was all great to have it
but it would not just appear,
So I worked against the traitors, the
demons, all in my head--some in reality,
they didn't matter, I'd promise that they would all
shatter
and
Today, is a victory day,
I have done what takes a certain amount of people
a lot to create one of what I have created,
this creation is many of shows.
All up.
I have completed the details to five this generation will enjoy.
There is no question now that I can survive this.
This self voluntary hell
to say a fare well to a bad future that was coming,
thank you 2014, I will avenge those I fought for
now that I have avenged myself.
Comments
Post a Comment