the 300
Check out the 300!
The Tumblr branch of the website.
It will feature cool things, though its not there yet.
If you would like to join me as an author there, message me on tumblr
and I'll update you what you have to do to become a trusted author.
A trusted author meaning that you will not abandon the blog, no matter how tough
times get. You will keep true to the mission of the blog, etc,etc!
Otherwise, the blogger version will be solely be owned by me unless
I change my mind. Hopefully, I do not for quality reasons ( no offense, but
most of the people I find are push overs).
2014 is going to be fun.
300 is right here.
The Tumblr branch of the website.
It will feature cool things, though its not there yet.
If you would like to join me as an author there, message me on tumblr
and I'll update you what you have to do to become a trusted author.
A trusted author meaning that you will not abandon the blog, no matter how tough
times get. You will keep true to the mission of the blog, etc,etc!
Otherwise, the blogger version will be solely be owned by me unless
I change my mind. Hopefully, I do not for quality reasons ( no offense, but
most of the people I find are push overs).
2014 is going to be fun.
300 is right here.
Comments
Post a Comment