I don't apologize
I don't apologize for technology that
is the very use of a hack-seemingly to you
guys an endless hack.
I do not apologize for my tech,
it is better still yet!
I do not apologize for my tech,
it is better still yet!
If it has been hacked,
still do not worry-
in a snap it all be back to
another attack-just not because
I didn't apologize, socialize
because there are people bound to make another
attack regardless of what ever I do.
I do not apologize...here...!
is the very use of a hack-seemingly to you
guys an endless hack.
I do not apologize for my tech,
it is better still yet!
I do not apologize for my tech,
it is better still yet!
If it has been hacked,
still do not worry-
in a snap it all be back to
another attack-just not because
I didn't apologize, socialize
because there are people bound to make another
attack regardless of what ever I do.
I do not apologize...here...!
Comments
Post a Comment