2.imagination suggestions

Maybe, I should step back and relax myself by jumping off the backboard of this pirate ship into a cloudy beach side where the mermaids and girls skinny dip.

I got imagination...
I got some imagination suggestions...
And you animals will continue to ask me those furious questions.
Why don't you do what we think you are?
They say, why do you do not do what we think you really do?
Does this nonsense mean anything you.
The nonsense question speak now!

They ask me, why?
Why do I imagine a better life, when
they think they know where this is all going.
But they aren't even gosh-fucking close to all knowing.
KNOWING! ING!
KNOWING! OH-KNOWING!

Don't give me those imagination suggestions,
or you'll find yourself in another fucking situation,
you never wanna be in, ever again.
Ever again! Ever again!

I got imagination...
I got some imagination suggestions...
And you animals will continue to ask me those furious questions.
Why don't you do what we think you are?
They say, why do you do not do what we think you really do?
Does this nonsense mean anything you.
The nonsense question speak now!

They ask me, why?
Why do I imagine a better life, when
they think they know where this is all going.
But they aren't even gosh-fucking close to all knowing.
KNOWING! ING!
KNOWING! OH-KNOWING!

Its time to draw the line between this reality and theirs.
I am not going down to the hell they suggest and I suggest for now on,
they take my imagination suggestion cause they can't phathom the hell they are in ,
right now! right now! right now! right now! right now!

I cast the boulevard down their throats.
And now I sing, the last words they will ever hear here.
My name is.....
SICK PHANTHOM!
Don't give me your imagination suggestions.

Comments

Popular Posts