300 news edition 1/20/2014
"SOCIAL EXPERIMENT NOT LEGAL"
Guy gets in trouble for shooting topless pics of a women
on the top of the Empire State Building but not for shooting
the topless pics but rather ruining the Empire State Building's reputation
of being safe for all ages. The guy is being sued because he is making a
profit off his "social experiment".
I guess we can't view good tits.
HOW I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK?
A recent " HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" episode is not giving any love from
Asians because of the fact it portrays the samurai stereotype with White actors
and its sole purpose was to make fun of this stereotype but no. Asians find it offense
because it contains a stereotype and if they were to make it, it would show how useless
arguing over race actually is. Nothing gets done, unless you want a council of ethnics
to regulate every shows' content.
"It would have had bubbles," he added.
Turns out Egyptians could make some bubbly beer.
Check out Professor Poo, very interesting.
This 300 news, being borderline funny.
Guy gets in trouble for shooting topless pics of a women
on the top of the Empire State Building but not for shooting
the topless pics but rather ruining the Empire State Building's reputation
of being safe for all ages. The guy is being sued because he is making a
profit off his "social experiment".
I guess we can't view good tits.
HOW I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK?
A recent " HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" episode is not giving any love from
Asians because of the fact it portrays the samurai stereotype with White actors
and its sole purpose was to make fun of this stereotype but no. Asians find it offense
because it contains a stereotype and if they were to make it, it would show how useless
arguing over race actually is. Nothing gets done, unless you want a council of ethnics
to regulate every shows' content.
"It would have had bubbles," he added.
Turns out Egyptians could make some bubbly beer.
Check out Professor Poo, very interesting.
This 300 news, being borderline funny.
Comments
Post a Comment