300, the cookie hunt.

What are exactly the best cookies?
I do enjoy cookies, they bring happiness even when you are most miserably sad, not saying use them as an anti-depressant. But cookies are good in the image of happiness that they provoke. It is a culture of cookies if you will. The makers have to be good people and happy at what they do, or it doesn't work. No one wants to eat a cookie that might as well be a damn cracker! Am I right or am I right?
Cracker lovers shut up.
Cookie loves rule.

What are the best cookies ever? The Cookie Hunt begins now!
1. Peanut Butter Cookies
Homemade or made in a factory, these are good only if you get them from a good source.
For example, you want to try recipes that actually work, not old Martha Stuart recipes-those never work properly at all. Otherwise, in general of good peanut cookies, they taste like peanut butter but with a soft warm feel that melts in your mouth. These are peanut butter cookies, otherwise you are just eating what I call a cracker sandwich with peanut butter in between! Yes, Peanut Butter Cookies are my favorite cookies ever.
2. Chocolate Full Cookies
These cookies in the general well made sense are full of chocolate and can have varying textures that still make them good, Others can be chewy, others can be gooey and others can a solid soft type of texture. As well, it is important to have a good maker, not these lazy bums who dare call their selves bakers only to get payed.  But the bakers who but passion in their work and make the best on any day! Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, Rest Days, Sick Days and Hump Days! You get the picture, make good cookies you fucks!

3. Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookies are good cookies if baked properly. They are so pretty and good for consumption, kinda reminds me of sprinkled donuts but in the form of a cookie. They are simple, yet good.
4. Snicker Doodles
I could continue on and on about how I love these cookies but I won't. They have a perfect cinnamon based taste that is sometimes accompanied by the lemon taste of success. How it is baked is an important factor, if they are tasty in my regard. These aren't lemon cookies remember.
5. Special Variety
Special Variety is a category of all the good tasting cookies I can not speak about right now.
These cookies taste very different than the normal found cookies. They have extraordinary, taste, flavor and shape, if cookies were to have super heroes these would be it. Special Variety always saves the day.

The end, Cookies are happy. To be eaten.

Comments

Popular Posts