3. stories and where they come from
Heroes. Why (you) got to die.
In the comic books I cry.
Money says why!
To keep those lazy fuckers happy in their
obese bank accounts.
They aren't doing it for the stories,
just for money glories.
And that's it, I shout out that-
the comic book industry is basically
crap.
The stories and where they come from,
actually are not originating from anyone's head,
but from realities where these heroes exist and they aren't fucked over
and dead. They aren't just for your money, and god, you guys
surely think its funny to screw over the story, instead of ending right before it gets too
bad.....
Heroes. Why (you) got to die.
In the comic books I cry.
Money says why!
To keep those lazy fuckers happy in their
obese bank accounts.
They aren't doing it for the stories,
just for money glories.
And that's it, I shout out that-
the comic book industry is basically
crap.
I am speaking to you guys, you fucks that never had to do anything
but just be lazy, non- combat experienced men, I won't pretend-
You guys are the real villians here and all the rest struggling to tell the correct
story are the heroes here.
We are the heroes here and soon well get you guys trembling in fear.
End it now, your stories are going to collapse sooner or later
and when they do, the true adventurers of the true heroes will come to light
and you won't be able to put up a fight as we turn out your lights, goodnight.
Goodnight. Goodnight! I say GOOD NIGHT!
A ghost brought down in terror by your horrible treatment of actually life lines,
sings you goodnight!
FOREVER! And ever.
In the comic books I cry.
Money says why!
To keep those lazy fuckers happy in their
obese bank accounts.
They aren't doing it for the stories,
just for money glories.
And that's it, I shout out that-
the comic book industry is basically
crap.
The stories and where they come from,
actually are not originating from anyone's head,
but from realities where these heroes exist and they aren't fucked over
and dead. They aren't just for your money, and god, you guys
surely think its funny to screw over the story, instead of ending right before it gets too
bad.....
Heroes. Why (you) got to die.
In the comic books I cry.
Money says why!
To keep those lazy fuckers happy in their
obese bank accounts.
They aren't doing it for the stories,
just for money glories.
And that's it, I shout out that-
the comic book industry is basically
crap.
I am speaking to you guys, you fucks that never had to do anything
but just be lazy, non- combat experienced men, I won't pretend-
You guys are the real villians here and all the rest struggling to tell the correct
story are the heroes here.
We are the heroes here and soon well get you guys trembling in fear.
End it now, your stories are going to collapse sooner or later
and when they do, the true adventurers of the true heroes will come to light
and you won't be able to put up a fight as we turn out your lights, goodnight.
Goodnight. Goodnight! I say GOOD NIGHT!
A ghost brought down in terror by your horrible treatment of actually life lines,
sings you goodnight!
FOREVER! And ever.
Comments
Post a Comment