It has come to this.

It has come to this, I am forced to admit that I need help.
I will hurt myself before I reach my goal by myself.
This is a once in a while opportunity.
Consider this a job with no pay.
It is a serious job, to keep quality work on this site and never falter.
But am I really making the right decision, because many people do not really care, they don't show up or put in the effort once the golden gates are let down.
But here is the job, you become a writer of this site, like an administrator.
I need a partner, she needs to be a she.
She needs to be a writer.
Not to sound rude or disgusting but yeah this important.
She needs to be able to write a complete story of any length, and put it in the comments.
She needs to write her own small storyline and put it in the comments.
She needs to be equal or better than me.

Now, there is another position I would like to add.
I need another helper, he will be an author.
I need him to write entertaining stuff.
I need him to keep up with the media.
He in order to get this job must basically summarize in the comments what is happening today in the media.

These are jobs without pay, for now. But if you can pass this around much nicer than I have said it here, it would be of great help to the quality of the blog. Come on, you know you want in.
You are that inspiring writer/ artist/singer/songwriter/musician and one way to rise above this world we know, is to help each other and care for each other.
As my partners, you also get my help on whatever you are working on.
If you need help, you got me.
This is a win, win situation.
Everyone wins-so submit in the comments, today!

Comments

Popular Posts