5.buildings, the joy of building.

I used to play with bricks.
I used throw sticks.
I used jump and throw kicks.

But romance is what really sticks.
Romance is what really sticks to destroy
and conquer your childhood!
Your childhood! Was even so very good?
Doing things that you thought you should!
Oh, you think you are doing good but find out
after romance, you aren't doing anything you intended
when you were young!

YOUNG! YOUNG!

Buildings, the joy of buildings.
I could jump off of one and never return!
Heaven and hell would then be broken apart and terribly burned
for all the lessons I learned to do this!
To transport somewhere else and never live by society.

But romance is what really sticks.
Romance is what really sticks to destroy
and conquer your childhood!
Your childhood! Was even so very good?
Doing things that you thought you should!
Oh, you think you are doing good but find out
after romance, you aren't doing anything you intended
when you were young!

YOUNG! YOUNG!

I could always find a vacant home, to call home.
Take food from storage.
Always snap away and take a person's pordige!
I'd be rich on life!
And I know! No one would care to romance me then.
When I very well could not take care of them.

Would they? Would they?
Who would love me now!
And make me wish for my childhood back?
Who would when anything I try to do, only ends up a
failure of romance between two........

Comments

Popular Posts