WHY?
Why is the news all terrible?
Why isn't it good?
Are the reporters reporting like they should
or just doing what it is possible for it to always
be grim and good, a real struggle!
A real trifle!
When those bastards stand over you!
Make an injustice of you and then laugh at you.
They aren't right! They are so wrong!
And UN-right!
I do not need justice to win the fight.
To save my life.
All the people that mock me will 'form
a congress of the dead and all the whores
shall dress in red-or am I'm just dead
and can never come alive again!
Am I dead or and I'll never come alive again.
Of all the things I have done, I never won over anyone here
I am so alone-I have no real home, I won't be done
Life can still be fun because of all the battles won.
this is why I never killing myself then, never killing myself
ever!!!!!!!!!!EVER!EVER!
And All of all the battles one, this life is not done.
And that's why I stay alive.
Why isn't it good?
Are the reporters reporting like they should
or just doing what it is possible for it to always
be grim and good, a real struggle!
A real trifle!
When those bastards stand over you!
Make an injustice of you and then laugh at you.
They aren't right! They are so wrong!
And UN-right!
I do not need justice to win the fight.
To save my life.
All the people that mock me will 'form
a congress of the dead and all the whores
shall dress in red-or am I'm just dead
and can never come alive again!
Am I dead or and I'll never come alive again.
Of all the things I have done, I never won over anyone here
I am so alone-I have no real home, I won't be done
Life can still be fun because of all the battles won.
this is why I never killing myself then, never killing myself
ever!!!!!!!!!!EVER!EVER!
And All of all the battles one, this life is not done.
And that's why I stay alive.
Comments
Post a Comment