Another One.

another bad dream, another scream.
Don't you think it's enough don't you!
This love,love! Romance!Romance!
Out of hand, trance!
It won't get better.
I've lost forever.
They won't return in September because
I'm gone, gone, gone and gone!
I'm gone! So go!
Back to where ever you sick puppy can
still be happy. Find some way to be happy.
In your happy space where you can bite others with
you terrible bite and paint the lilies red or pink?
I think you should know, you have to go!
Stay gone! Don't come back, I never need that!
I'll have a really bad allergic attack!
This is love, love, romance,
I'm begging romance give me another chance.
Another one.
Another one.
One for me.
To be around me.
Someone good to influence me. ME!
So it won't be all about me and all
about she.
Another one.

Comments

Popular Posts