Lastly not least-August till now, 2013.

Here, I am, I am at such a critical point in my life.
I have found new friends and new interests.
I am closer to the person I was such a long time ago,better than the person I have been  my whole life.
Which is a person that is strong minded, understanding, open minded and most importantly optimistic.This time, Is the time were I created this site, to actually display artwork of literature kind and visual kind as well. I hope, this blog will keep its original name and not become something else.
This is the entire purpose I guess, of writing this, to show you that this blog could have not easily been here along with me.
What I have been through, I'm sure would drive people to the crazy or dangerous edge. That is not my bias opinion. I can only hope the rest of the year will provide the end to my struggles and make 2014, the best year ever.
Getting back to what makes this time special is that simply with not detail, it is the revival of my spirit, my will to continue on with life. I have found my purpose.
You know that inseparable love I experienced with that Dream Girl, I discovered it was just from the bias I found in my head. It was looking for a certain quality, a ploy to shut me down so it could take over and eat me alive. It was like a virus, a plague, a disease-arrogant and ruthless, it got what it needed. That need, was a beating.
I will never again make up a false  fantasy about another person again, I will look at them how they really are. I will look at reality at how it is.
And my view of reality is that some major changes need to happen to the world in order for it to stay alive. Racist tendencies and foolish stereotypes should be forgotten and replaced with the true identities of everyone.
I know this for a fact, I felt the pain it caused my soul which much be the pain the world feels when its own children fight each other, kill each other! I know, we have to change or like me in the past, there is no hope if you don't strive for a better healed version of yourself. Or a better reality for yourself. This is what I have realized and this is the entire point of this annual flashback.
Not only racism and its siblings have to go, other things as well.
But I won't say, I might get too vocal and never be able to come on here again.
You decide,
Sincerely, Jamie Hinte at the end of 2013 reflections.

Comments

Popular Posts