Sex says.
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
This is tragic!
I'm gonna make you all pay!
You fuck with a person while they are struggling,
while they are sleeping, check over your back,
its not a ghost creeping! It's me!
It's me! It's me!
I thought I would just let it go, let it go-
but there is too much evil done behind my back,
I shiver inside!
All yeh heatons will pay
I won't kill you, I'll take the amount of sex allotted to you
for the rest of your days, a fucking away!
Call it a day, never and no way.
I'm the personification of sex, I say!
And you bastards shall pay!
No more getting laid!
no more getting in the things of shame!
No more getting laid!
No more dying inside for me!
You will not disrespect me!me.
This is what sex says, this is what it says
when I'm it and it's me.
NOW!
NOW!
This is tragic!
I'm gonna make you all pay!
You fuck with a person while they are struggling,
while they are sleeping, check over your back,
its not a ghost creeping! It's me!
It's me! It's me!
I thought I would just let it go, let it go-
but there is too much evil done behind my back,
I shiver inside!
All yeh heatons will pay
I won't kill you, I'll take the amount of sex allotted to you
for the rest of your days, a fucking away!
Call it a day, never and no way.
I'm the personification of sex, I say!
And you bastards shall pay!
No more getting laid!
no more getting in the things of shame!
No more getting laid!
No more dying inside for me!
You will not disrespect me!me.
This is what sex says, this is what it says
when I'm it and it's me.
Comments
Post a Comment