June-August 2013
That summer, I set out to prepare myself for the next step, getting the heavens out of that house.
I cataloged all of my work thus far. I had already cataloged some by typing, but this time, I re drew characters and cataloged text via pictures.
I embarked on a project to make a series of posters,more than what one can handle in some weeks or so. My blog at this time soared in order to garner an audience to make some money that would help me out and boost my out of my house, rather their house.
Late nights were common as I completed the poster project along with a comic project.
I got enrolled in driving school and I basically could not drive that well from all the distractions of thoughts on my mind, no matter how hard I tried to concentrate. I basically did not pas the test to learn how to drive and will have to try again once I'm better.
The point is,I might not get better with over controlling parents, with one who thinks he can drive for me.
You could only try.
Anyways I made new friends out of the music of some new artists I found out about.
I got better.
And the biggest challenge was the trip to New York with my father and spending time with some of the most ludicrous family members. Only the children and younger relatives could I relate too.
Anyways, that nightmare ended and basically, I was time for college and I was tossed in!
I cataloged all of my work thus far. I had already cataloged some by typing, but this time, I re drew characters and cataloged text via pictures.
I embarked on a project to make a series of posters,more than what one can handle in some weeks or so. My blog at this time soared in order to garner an audience to make some money that would help me out and boost my out of my house, rather their house.
Late nights were common as I completed the poster project along with a comic project.
I got enrolled in driving school and I basically could not drive that well from all the distractions of thoughts on my mind, no matter how hard I tried to concentrate. I basically did not pas the test to learn how to drive and will have to try again once I'm better.
The point is,I might not get better with over controlling parents, with one who thinks he can drive for me.
You could only try.
Anyways I made new friends out of the music of some new artists I found out about.
I got better.
And the biggest challenge was the trip to New York with my father and spending time with some of the most ludicrous family members. Only the children and younger relatives could I relate too.
Anyways, that nightmare ended and basically, I was time for college and I was tossed in!
Comments
Post a Comment