February 2013
This will be one of the few single month posts because of the relevance of information and events in the other months not adding much but a sort of bittersweet end.
By this time, I was trying to get out of the fierce and deadly iron grip that was placed on my life.
I needed to get out,cause college may not have come, but thankfully it did.
This is the only time such progress, progressed on my blog under its original label that I intended to start the year with.
School became a bit hard with the introduction of Economics and all its horror.
I had the usual trouble with Pre-Calculus.
I believe it is around this time, I got used to staying up till 4am and then waking up at 6am.
Nothing changed romantic wise, I was still trapped in that horrible limbo.
More girls liked me still but I did not budge from that one girl,not at all.
There in this time small chances to actually escape with the other girls that liked me from this tragic circle of no replies. I could not take them on, I was too emotional and physically tired to continue to go on like this with another girl.
I became more invested in my project to free myself from my creative debt.
By this time, I was trying to get out of the fierce and deadly iron grip that was placed on my life.
I needed to get out,cause college may not have come, but thankfully it did.
This is the only time such progress, progressed on my blog under its original label that I intended to start the year with.
School became a bit hard with the introduction of Economics and all its horror.
I had the usual trouble with Pre-Calculus.
I believe it is around this time, I got used to staying up till 4am and then waking up at 6am.
Nothing changed romantic wise, I was still trapped in that horrible limbo.
More girls liked me still but I did not budge from that one girl,not at all.
There in this time small chances to actually escape with the other girls that liked me from this tragic circle of no replies. I could not take them on, I was too emotional and physically tired to continue to go on like this with another girl.
I became more invested in my project to free myself from my creative debt.
Comments
Post a Comment