HEIGHT OF RESPONSIBILTY

Measure me!
I am the very varied height of responsibility found in this party!
Found in this party! yeah-yeh! All of the people got drunk and golly.
The brown haired and blond haired and black haired girls too!

They are like candy-these women!
You gotta love em up!
You gotta love em up!
Never shut em up-respect women!
Respect women! At the height of responsibility!
I am saying respect women! Respect women!jzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Never try to get them in a bed,no worries-nothing bad will
happen except for some angry hostile things. You might
have a son or daughter soon-so don't have a moon
because you assumed it wouldn't happen this way!

What I gotta say! I gotta say! Respect women, respect yourself-
don't get so full of yourself that you make a mistake leading straight down
to your down fall.
Don't go for the physical gold, go for the emotional gold and you'll be alright-
your youth will never be called in a night before its time
and shame you'll never be like your friends with 15 kids now.
(you'll never be like your friends with 15 kids now! NOW!)

Comments

Popular Posts