No, rice for I!
DIE! I don't wish to die
eating rice,beef and why?
I don't want to die!
You don't plant warm caring food next
near to a broken down nuclear reactor!
Don't eat fast food.
Just don't eat fast food at all-
its a great end score for all!
I will not fall red.
I will not be dead!
No, I will not be dead.
Die! I don't wish to die!
NO RICE FOR I!
NO RICE FOR I!
eating rice,beef and why?
I don't want to die!
You don't plant warm caring food next
near to a broken down nuclear reactor!
Don't eat fast food.
Just don't eat fast food at all-
its a great end score for all!
I will not fall red.
I will not be dead!
No, I will not be dead.
Die! I don't wish to die!
NO RICE FOR I!
NO RICE FOR I!
Comments
Post a Comment