Small Backstory of My life.

This is the backbone of the story I'm about to tell you, you'll understand why I choose to open up a blog like this and the previous ones. Through this you'll get to better know me just like you would know someone in reality.

I may call myself Jamie Hinte or Sick Phanthom but my real name is a name that I like sort of, but I necessarily do not like the people who gave it to me.
You see, my life long goal is to create stories like that of those of my childhood and other variants as well. When I was six years old I decided  wanted to be an animator because I discovered they were the ones responsible for creating cartoons. When I was in 4th grade, I participated in  a competition to make a children's book and I became a finalist. It was a pretty good thing as I had established my intentions. A year later when I was in 5th grade I began on a journey that would change me completely and make me the disciplined person that  I am today.
I began to write a story of a boy and his friends going to save his parents from being killed in a deadly city called Death City. I did not think I was going to finish, I could not concentrate in the common areas of my home. So then began a mental process, I was constantly begin interrupted by the outer world, I needed my own world.
So I went into my room, sat on my bed and started to get comfy. I found that I could focus more and entrap myself inside the story and I became very inspired. I listened to music I never listened to before, of modern texture-pop, rock and some country. I ended the first oppression in my life, and must I state an oppression-R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap and Gospel music. I refused to listen to these four genres, they rather conformed my thoughts rather than expand them, they made me docile. With new music, I grew in thought and vision-to create a vibrant world rather than the dull-forever unchanging worlds of those other genres I came to experience.
So I became strong in writing once I finished the first book of mine ever called the Three Amigos. This was the time I became serious about making my dream of owning a media company reality. I created new ideas in addition to those created previously. I created new book ideas and wrote two more sequels for the Three Amigos. By this time it was around 2008 and 2009, and I decided I would renamed the Three Amigos to become more serious about it. I realized my base of the story had changed a lot so I rewrote two of the previous three versions. By this time it was 2009 going into 2010, when I started the revision of the 2nd book. I remember this because of the emotional challenges that era produced. My parents were being strictly more unreasonable with me than in the past. My father decided he would turn into some type of wicked animal and my mother, an animal supporting his actions. They would interrupt me more violently than before when I was writing like it was a crime or if they knew it was their undoing.
By this time, I was in 9th grade and I had decided that I was too old for the torture life I lived where my ideas didn't get written down. I became inspired by an artist called Owl City and began writing poetry on my blog I had created a year earlier. Around this time, I met or saw two girls who one,  knew was going to damn me and the other one, I really didn't know what to make of her.
The year of change ended and I had so much energy for a  bright future that would not come then.

While I shrived upward for a better life in the summers where my mother and father would not try to kill me for not studying but instead of writing, the normal fuckers of my highschool were not up to any good. Those two girls, I told you about, would lead to my near murder a year later. By "Murder"
I mean emotional and social defeat and death. Lets just call one, Bitch A Wanted Girlfriend( with a sort of emo touch) and the next one Unwanted Girlfriend.
I had met the unwanted girlfriend via some annoying child present in my Spanish class who once crushed me into the metal railing of my seat. That unwanted girlfriend was in too many of my classes, she was a brat, she thought she could get whatever she wanted and whatever guy she wanted.
The Wanted Girlfriend is like one of those stares you share briefly with an individual before they walk away. I thought she was that first one. She was not. She was more like a supporter of the Unwanted Girlfriend's activities of skipping class and what not like cheating or just being an ignorant brat.
Especially a supporter when I foolishly tried to say in my own language of fairytales that the Unwanted Girlfriend was bad and didn't belong in the group. The group that is of an advanced class, meaning a group of individuals who cheated with each other to produce good grades. Anyway, the Wanted Girlfriend didn't like my story and my set reality of her and me together further in the future. The entire class, it seemed-chalk ful of girls attacked me for my directness and truthful ness. My reality of warm feelings was shattered and I realized, I had no real friends at all.
The way I got revenge was through a questionnaire that took the girls in question away from their school work.the point is that  I lead them to find out and they told on me and got me to stand and talk to this figure of authority. This figure of authority was fat and eating food all the while he was talking to me, occasionally pausing.
This event left me wanting revenge and bitter, something had been stolen from me-a happy ending with the wanted Girlfriend but she turned out to be nothing but a dubious back stabber and just outright idiotic. Yet, I loved her still through the summer of 2010 and 2011 where I was writing and typing up the ideas for my tv shows I would direct in the future.
The hell of the 2011 fall hit instantly and drove me under a tide of disgust and shame, partially why I'm embarrassed to be a part of humanity at least sometimes. This was the beginning of my new life as a survivor and strider  of the oncoming chaos.
It started when I had to go to the hospital for an emergency, like that of the digestive system and when I woke, I was vulnerable. My parents played their nice act-almost human and I trust them too much when I got out and they fiercely slammed me down like some threat. Calling it all my fault, when I had the problem my entire life! I had enough of my life as this piece of shit people thought they could just walk on or over!
I wanted to rise, I wanted friends, I wanted to be loved and not disrespected. The Slayers of Wolve and my tv ideas were done and thus in the past, I went for new ideas and I saw that girl. This I have to say, before I go on, was the most delusional part of my life and was messed up in the fact that I tried to be someone I was not.
So this girl let's call her dream girl was everything I thought I liked and wanted to be around for the rest of my life, my heart twitched when I saw her and it was a glorious beautiful moment. I then became motivated by this girl and slaughtered any problem in my way. I realized I wanted to do more with this girl than I wanted to do ever before with a girl. I wanted to have sex with her and get married to her, basically. It would not turn out this way as the seeming golden time passed and went horrid.
Basically, I went overboard and tired myself out- I forgot my bad friends in search of new ones.
I went to my grave. Meaning on a bright and beautifully strange day, I went to sit next to my dream girl with the help of a friend that I really also liked. I had to get the dream girl's attention but I risked everything-like my state of mind and my entire soul. What happened next destroyed me almost completely at once. " Why can't we all be friends!" I mustered like the heroes I had written and read about, hoping she would love me forever and this would be the start of a promising road to a better/greater relationship called marriage.
"NO!" she shouted, that dream girl.
Everyone in my mind started laughing, in reality they also were laughing. I was hurt and yet I sat there until more dead than I possibly knew, I got up and took off to a wasted summer in prospects of my dreams and this is where I discovered my true identity. It was like I had died actually and moved on but actually, I was still very much alive and trapped here were I fell back to like the Wanted Girlfriend as some type of clutch. She burned out as a clutch as she played the same card and I fell back to the Dream girl. I was just like a plaything of their disrespect. The Dream girl if I will say this was more of a very retarded bitch rather than the person I saw her as, a person with the potential of becoming my very wife.
She would never respond to me every time I tried to speak with her in the halls, I was broken beyond repair that I knew-there were better girls that vied for me but I choose these two so I could redeem my image, instead of moving on and healing myself.
In 2011, I discovered that my public version of my private blog had a lot of views so I began to cultivate it and soon I would lead almost two years later to the creation of this blog you read now.
The events I have stated and ones I haven't lead up to the opinions I form in this blog-the character that I developed. The true reason I keep on saying I'll do this one feature but never finish it or complete it is because I am still emotional healing from my traumatic high school events and my energy and concentration are at times very weak.
This is my back story, stand by for more.

Comments

Popular Posts