Year in review
People truly pissed the wall so bad this year that I no longer feel comfortable posting here and so if a person never speaks about Cosmica again then you know who to blame; the college girls and the highschool twit girls. Like man, most of you people are married or some shit and want to mess with me? I gotta keep it real. No rewards for that crowd but it's not fair to work on comics and basically have these people prevent your business from being successful. Someone needs to tell you that you are in the wrong, indeed.
I concluded by review not on the blog but it ended today. It would have been great if it was safe to post here. I tried for months but even Google is behind the scam. Like bruh, you have to realize I am dealing with people who see theirselves as scorned losers erm lovers and everything they do is justifiable. It's not.
A person is not going to fuck around with this shit anymore. You had your fun but in 2024. No more of this bullshit. 0 sales on Kyeombi of course because the poison in the well is too much.
I gotta tell you folks fucking shit and indeed that isn't fair. I went out of my way in fall 2016 to do some great things for this site but these shitty people ambushed me and I have been properly out of it for years aka what I want to do. Never do you notice the level of dedication it takes to run this site. This whole experience is the antithesis of the 80's come up kid. You got a main character with a goal and they are an underdog. Girl he likes. But fuck it never works out even if it does! Even if I complete the comics and reach myself the end goal with no cheats and no mentor and no friend and fuck 509 times over never will get the girl. Some bitch always meddling . It's just a constant nightmare and it needs to end.
I tried to appreciate the little things. The coming home from highschool on a Friday to work on my goals. The women but fuck I am not happy. I tried to pursue the sliver lining with going to college but no all the those people mostly are fake. Come back to a room equivalent of a shack to where roommate try to be boning the girl of thine dreams. Tell me what that I am supposed to be happy everytime I am passed over by some bitch who thinks they are getting the non defective person when they have not even tried anything at all. Why should I have to see you married or your man who is better than me not at all..! It would be better if people weren't peeping me in spite of their decisions but they do continue to act as if they can still have me when they made the decision to disrespect me. I don't even get words! I get actions!
Actions from things I don't understand what I could have done when I don't even speak so how unless you have the knowledge I like you. Or that you know and you have feelings but are confused and just hateful and just crazy! But man, I don't know why people think their behavior will be rewarded when it will not be. You never said anything. Maybe a person should not ever have to be what is controlling and a dictator for you to understand what needs to happen. Respect you fucking bitch! No, I am not white and I never will be! There is no way to act white and if you cannot accept people as they are and want to be confused and hate admire them then you are loon! Should not have to be a toxic male to distract from the nightmare! Never!
The thing is I don't get a victory then no one reading this site does. I have skill. Wasted on these people for years since I was 5! No fucking more. I don't remember you like that and I don't give a fuck anymore and really much o, you pissed the wall so hard that maybe a person is the luckiest human ever. They jumped the 500 trainwrecks. I have no one this Christmas really and all these people could have been the someone. Fuck them. Where the fuck where you when I needed you?! Trying to murk a person!!!
A terrible year it truly was. Blogger tried to take all my hard work away. Gumroad just does not work. No one wants to support the effort but wants to get all the free stuff. Man, fuck off literally with that crap. Just being flooded with this shit and there is no break, no completion of dream. No woman. And it's because of people being toxic that I cannot even get one sale. After being crippled for years by these fucking bitches and miraculously surviving and making the comics; I came back! But because of them and like minded people- there for all my efforts corrupted. No one buys my work. No one hires me. No win the girl over. The evil wins! Yes, all these people want is to fucking make evil win. Don't trust me, will never give me a chance and really fuck you.
Have a happy new years with your fake shit and your mind stay steady on the control that you are good. No, you are evil. You have nothing! Nothing to offer but evil! All these woman can do with their freedom is destroy. They drag women down with them and society as a hole making a hole. Please, distance yourself from their rumors and come to your senses. None of it is true. It's all hate. Whatever they say should not deter you from supporting this site!!! I did the work, please give me the props but you won't. So fuck that. I am not begging! People have made bad choices and I dump the audience that is bad and some people want to return to the good olde days of college. Kudos people, it was me who made the site then and you want to take credit for it ! Lol.
It's not going to be like it ever was ever again. People went beyond the call of duty this year and especially since 2016 there has just been an escalation. Over and over again reaching worse and worse heights. It's comedical how you think you are good!
But one thing I can promise you is that no one viewing this site will ever know the magic of early Kyeombi.
Comments
Post a Comment