Clowns 🤡

 Some women are rude, self absorbed, full of theirselves and ultimately when you need them- they aren't ever there. That is the basics of what you need to know about what I experience at mk mzodern's constant bombardment of nonsense and terror. It comes from people whom you hoped would be there but are just vindictive full of shit assholes.

I would sit on the pillar near the pond consider these options of women but I never actually considered them but my own self oriented unreal ideas of being romantic to people who are basically clogs and worse robots and worse murder mechs. I am to say folks a person is only human and definitely could never know the true barureco/ nature of these people.

They ruined what should have been great with mediocrity. They decided to place me as the lesser but their cruelty opened my eyes. My selfishness to work my comics and not associate with them was not the such ever. I should have been more focused. Those people and I mix as much as fire and ice.

Truly it was a calamity that came up on me and they never considered me or even what a person was doing and what they experienced day to day. Just liking the idea of a person but truly hating who they are but on the otherwise I was willing to love whoever they were but never this.

Mindgames, Technogothica and so many more works stalled and hindered because of them. I will never forgive them! They took everything good I had to offer, my creativity, my personality and me and just tried to throw it in the trash so they could comfortable with the black gangsta lie they love so much!  I never made this site for the fucking people and I will not keep it for the people. When I say I will not speak about every women in the greatness; I mean they aren't worth the time or measure to speak of as they are trash. Like bruh, you want me to talk about pedophile, stalker, fuck face, motherfucker, child beater, sexual assaulter, dumbass, idiot, henchwoman, thug,sellout, academia cheater, spouse cheater, swindler, crazy, toxic romantic and just everything in-between. Lol. You think I am going to stop with Adroit Chica. I will push the titles till the people beg they never lifted a fucking finger to defile my well intention efforts betraying me and making me look a fucking clown 🤡! 

Just doing everything to make things hard for me. I think it's only fair that people will remember you by these things like Adroit Chica. Like man I will not be your little gangsta image of a black person. Shove that shit down your throat if you want but fuck off. I will got say after ten years that felt good to say. We are through. Never ever want to be with any of these creeps! None of them as all they do is ruin my works, prevent me from saving things and fuck everything up.

Comments

Popular Posts