Ubspirita
Yes, I would like to talk about the opposite of a spiritual journey, an unspiritual journey. It's the one people have taken for years and what most people do essentially is not taking one but the opposite. I have seen the greatest example in many women I have seen in real life, 500 in fact. But men can be of it but I will not focus on that at all.
How these women want to pretend to be interested in me and then go on a journey to self correct to the social convention which must be someone "proper" and not me, a person who is white or some d1 football player.
The following of indoctrination is basically the opposite of spiritual enlightenment. Instead of trying to learn to speak to those they are interested they go what is easier for a coward which is to do nothing and pretend you don't exist as a person but an option. This dehumanizes a person and destroys the worth of their efforts to placate fear and hatred ideals over the possibility of what an union could bring. The horrors these people have done just because they cannot be brave but throw a person they like under the bus. It's like 1984 but they willingly give I without the torture and as they are free; this is the biggest sin. The biggest sin they are proud of; ubspirita.
Comments
Post a Comment