The end of an era; anniversary special

 Now, the site has been through a lot of changes over the years and yet to reach it's true potential. Only I can bring out the true potential and I am gonna level with you all. People are childish. So ignorant and I will expose them.

I think I had enough of the football. The ugly fat gremlin and faggot stick lending dude on NBC. All up on their delusions shouting " they aren't real". Then proceeding to be apart of this American disgrace against the kids of a place. Just because you cannot see it does not mean it does not happen. 

I am so tired of Taylor Swift being popular and basically trashed the 1975 and it's future popularity. Like the fuck am I supposed to listen to? Her next song about divorcing the footballer?

Truly some people have a weird grudge against me but yes, it's time to put them out of their terror business and kick them out. 

Comments

Popular Posts