20yrst
20 years is the length of how long I have been aiming to make the stories and well when I said in 2018 that I created more stories than which could be imagined and labeled them as AMD theaters lost well there are certainly more stories and more ideas. I, made a crucial discovery that means my time writing here is probably over as I need to do better to reach my goals and not be pushed out of them. Whilst it's true there was no support as a kid back in the days of 2006 and I had no way to create these things as adult I can. Yes. This whole blog just to get me ready to be a person who can rather than someone who cannot and just scams people.
I did create the promised titles but it's just that people don't give a fuck. But I do. Or rather my former schoolmates don't give a fuck as that is clearly who was reading the blog. There is also Google shadow banning my site making so that it's all for waste that a person continues here. I build no audience. No one gives a fuck and these monsters just use this as a tool to continue to gaslight and bully a person. There is no way that a site that was making $100 dollars suddenly without me doing anything just stops doing that!
I spend ten years bringing alot to this site and very much it had been going good until the Google fucks with shit and makes it so hard to do anything. I got to be real with you all; I past the developmental phase I will allow anyone to bully me or oppress me. It's over! I only continue to post here to say fuck you blogger and Google but they clearly are just invested in helping grown adults bully a person when they need to grow the fuck up.
Like bruh, you think you people are actually good people . You never were and never will be and just friending a person online so you can continue your lies is just disgusting and shows you are not a good person. Not that you people care. Google should be ashamed of itself and well social media should be ashamed of itself choosing sides in a narrative that is none of their business. You don't control black identity especially to where it's not a stereotype or something known. Be afraid of what you cannot control is your mindset.
Comments
Post a Comment