Mk Mzodern continuing . 10 year anniversary special
I was being the juggernaut of the posting early on this site about everything and yes for a moment the people loved the constant updates but take on big things and take too long and people are against you. But I do not serve the people but my interests to reach my goals and dreams.
I gotta tell you something's fucked up happened giving those women a long the way any time because let me say if I had included anything about the women it would read like a horror story.
I decided to work on Mysterious and Changer again and just realizing it's been nearly 20 years since I created the idea and you know I thought people of the site would be behind me and I thought those women would be for me but it just took someone whispering in their ear and it's over. Don't give me a chance. Don't fight for me. That is who you are? Lol. Pathetic. I saw dreams in people who are cowards. I went out into the world and I showed them. I am not some bitch to turn traitor to the good cause and be the one to put the sliver spoon in my mouth. The thing is these women truly don't understand shit about my struggle and just are idiots ironically who have no culture.
They aren't like me. No one in there right mind can match these ap elitist freaks with me. What have they ever done that no one asked of them? What have they never done to settle any mode of standard or getting that A. Relationships are not something that you can just opt out of once you dareth start them choosing to label the other person as inferior.
I will say even allowing myself to even be with these women has been something that has made a terrible effect on my life and had not been good whatsoever. I view the fall 2015 Mysterious and Changer as inferior but I was trapped up in the wires of comparison of what those girls were doing. I knew what these girls were doing was nothing at all. Nothing risky, nothing experimental and just struggling to stay in the status quo and not be total misfit (tital nuafit.) They brought me contrived peace in which I was struggling but now I realize they were truly spoiled people and have 0 to offer society at large.
One may else come an experience hating women but never me as these people aren't good representatives of anyone but let me say the effect of their involvements has decayed Mysterious and Changer. Even the fall 2015 was better than everything that came later in terms of not being rushed and why was it was rushed? Because of them drinking the Koolaid. Whatever happened is done. O, it's ten years later and well I completed the big juggernaut thing and they fucked that up. Like bruh, some people who basically draw with less proficiency can make money off their crafts because they have people in their corner. I basically have no one.
Not people can go off and write the site off but it never changes how people just don't respect what I am doing. I did the big thing and even then there will be no great updates
Like realize this is that I basically did the big thing and finished it and no one wanted to fuck around and people let me stand there like a fool when no you people are the real fools. It's been one year since I created base Kyeombi and well it's best that an audience that has such hatred and such privilege of doing nothing never know what I am planning. They are only cause damage and this from experience. The whole basis of ap student and this urge to secretly wipe out the black people as a people needs to stop. It's not a secret aggression when you live it .
Everyone likes the white people. I could have been white and things would have worked out but the thing is that is all wrong because the person inside would never have changed. I would just be with shitty people indeed. I gotta tell you folks that I will never be siding with the STEM bullshit as it promotes a hate for the black people and this shitty academia doggy type of euthanasia. I am done being treated like shit.
Comments
Post a Comment