Drink the Koolaid. net
Hmm, a person has taken some time to thought and to reason and openly the best thing that can be done is to speak about every woman. I want to create a comic for each and everyone of these people and don't say it cannot be done. Some people have wanted attention given onto them and really much then let us do that for them. Let us grant you attention. I do say that I know people hate my comic efforts especially these pious little women who think they know me and think they amount to anything in the grand scope of the world but fuck you; you don't and you never will. You are trash and you are lucky it was me who deals with and not anyone else. I don't think people would waste time make comics about women unless they actually have something to say. Most of all I have nothing in me that now compels love but just a duty to protect my image from people who have already done enough. Just covering the all that has ever happened is something that I feel good about doing. I don't think I am giving up on the blog. People are the most disgusting in viewership on this site. Everything has to be so forthcoming and if not; fuck off the audience would say. But I think its a bad idea to make a game about your life to people who are so parasocial to be ticked off you went your own way instead of being apart of a cult mindset and lifestyle. I was never even ever going to be apart of it if I stayed you should realize and ultimately don't appreciate being looped in with nutsos. People choose violence well; they will get words back at them and you had your turn for like 7 years but its over. You will never have the seat of any power or any influence. I will not fall for your tricks, your games, your racist rhetoric and stupidity under the guise of academia. Like man, you could have had something. You could have choosen to be peaceful. You could have just been friends with me or just nothing at all but certainly all this bullshit of "me over you" is over. You ruined everything I had planned especially for a person who would give you the world if only ever actually given any chance but no; pretend you know shit when you don't know anything and overstepped boundaries no one has and will ever do with your dumbasses. You don't control people by speaking condenscendingly to them. You win nothing and you will do nothing but piss them off. Drink the Koolaid but don't think I will be okay with your crazies and evil.
Comments
Post a Comment