Ubspirita 2
I wonder how you would act if you were unfairly snubbed. No one gave you a chance. And your potential love whatever's are losers! There was a fling of sorts and because they are fans hardcore of a person who does not give a fuck about them and they have been groomed the "academia" path is the only way they are so ill content with anyone striving for something not so forced, so indoctrination and so trashy. I am doer and not a follower! These people are like Taylor Swift fans with a Taylor Swift who wants genocide and genocide of your complete romantic whatever. This is only an example, Taylor Swift does not want genocide at all nor uses her fans but what if you basically use your fans and basically use it to promote racist lies and just fuck with the wrong person? You think that's right? And let it happen in the dark and the poor woman basically will never be good people being so groomed to do bad off of what is just normal aka men having women as gfs. I gotta tell you there is so much more to thinks and I will explore that.
Comments
Post a Comment