You done fucked up.

       Launching 4 has had a complex history. I'd like to personally laugh at all the little women who think they know me just by appearance alone. Yet you have to realize I take it as a grand disrespect if you actually think you  know me and don't know this great work I have created and what it does say about me. Hardworking, inventive, creative and smart is what it says about me. I will never take a person seriously when they judge by appearance and think they know a person. Hell, it would be disrespect to assume anything about them on their appearance with them being women and you being a male; but literally all people do is double standard everything and then cry when they actually come across an individual who just does to them as they do to others. Objectify others. I am to say that I foremost never objectify but I have many times met people so ugly and closed minded to even the humble assertion of civility and not try to think they know people who are basic strangers. It tells me alot about them as strangers when they don't know me and want to act as if I have not done the great things I have done but am some lowly bug for them to push around in some corrupt evil religious context. I am to tell you the fantasies people have about you just to put you down when its pointless; they cannot control you or who you are but still insist over some ego trip. 

      I bring up this all to say that Launching 4 is a great work and this is not the first time I have talked about it. In fact that greatly when I ever link how it began around  Hurricane Ike and how some foreigners to a state then set into a place and community and then set out to destroy it; some people had a problem with that. Its only the truth. Greatly if you come into a place that was the only place for black people to live at one point at a time and build expensive buildings to continually push them out and foster an even greater pretentious and trying to hide its racist culture under "diversity" to where you have an Egyptian immigrant and all sorts of colorful people hating the black people to get ahead-you are fucking evil. I make it no surprise that I was not liked by any university in the Houston area with the Houston name. They hate the black creatives and any creatives really and make the arts something to be mocked and placate theirselves with "acceptable" scapegoats. These people made grave assumptions about me just because of what I look like and what I do in the sense of creativity and free thought and not being another bitch who can be bought with their utterly unpleasant diversity think and trickle down economics version of white man's burden. I should not have to be a football player or even some academic centered person to even be treated well as a black person. But yet colleges all but assume great hate towards black people they cannot control and thus make them an enemy out for everyone who drinks their foul pathetic false diversity koolaid.

    If a person at all does not realize the grand complexities of humans and just openly follows some crazy old racist lady's ideologies they are no one I would want to be bothering with and no one I would foremost even bother or consider taking seriously or considering as any real romantic anything. They want to act all cute and innocent but in reality are people who want to be ignorant of real life truths. I have had so many unpleasant encounters with women over 8 years due to even be introduced into a toxic environment where you are basically doubted as a human being by those at the top and they continue peddling propaganda against you. Literally getting plain strangers to incite harm against you for who you are and simply if that is not a hate crime I don't know what is. Ontop of that take your money that you don't have as well. Just for what? So they can pretend they have power and that they are over you and are right in their ignorance contrast to a place that is meant for education; the ungodly irony!

      I promise that the fucking people who want to pose as lovers to me have no real stake in doing so when they cannot even accept the real me. Literally only come to you looking for same safe image of a black person they won't fear. Already have racist ideas in their heads and have enacted upon them and if not are increasingly open to being these type of nasty ass people due to the propaganda schools try to feed them. They for the life of them cannot accept you even as you are but have to make illusion upon illusion that you fit into this whole modern slavery aesthetic. I am to greatly say that Launching 4 is the real me and frankly I'd go as far as to say there are tons of self inserts in there. I get off topic for a moment but the people who are so called anti-woke( another word for racist) love to degrade works by calling them just pleasure works for the author to insert theirselves in. But fuck; what people have not self inserted theirselves into any story? You think you can have religion without people being able to plug theirselves in it? I think not but what people are saying is that it is wrong for people of color and marginalized people to even put theirselves in any narrative but just be hated against and just be an item for hate. I don't fucking know who would lay down to be just discriminated against but that is what all the looks in the eyes of these so posed lovers are. That is just what it is; to be said they have no real love but just want to control and degrade you as their own portion of a toxic narrative aka story they want to plug into.

     Given what I have previously said it only sets up to introduce the following. There would be a previous time where I would be trying to connect the hardships I even face as a creator and how Launching 4 began just to be taken aback by the privilege of someone who wants to just come to this country and just lambast the black people. A person who would not have the life they have if they never left Egypt or even were cleared by the American government to come on over. I am to say that I am not anti-immigrant at all but I am surely against adding more enemies to people who are black. You are to say you write something that is true and actually happened whilst they were still in Egypt chronologically and they want to act as if it does not exist. Listen folks; if you ever go to a person's home when they tell you something happened and history will confirm it did and still does believe them and not try to portray them as an idiot. Yet I point out the whole irony of college education being there to educate when poor racist Egyptian woman could not even do a simple internet search and show any college skills but listen to indoctrination over anything of reason for the college itself posing as wisdom and virtue of the "higher class that must be not black people". It is to be said that a person was gravely disheartened by this when this woman wanted to pose as a potential lover in the whole scheme of things. They knew what they were trying to capitalize on in the environment and they knew what propaganda they were listening to. They would always try to say hello to me when I did not ask them to and never made any attempt to really be with them much enough to the situation becoming social awkward and me wondering if I was wrong for just not being receiving of them. Then in this encounter want to berate me for ever taking them seriously by all these attempts in a situation that would declare them a "person posing as if  looking for love". They knew they did not actually like you but just wanted to use you and when call out on everything they would want to be held accountable for; they just could not say much of anything but yell out their refusal of you truly but a lust certainly to use you. It would help to also understand that in Egypt there is some cultural fixation by great numbers of people to sexualize black people just more unrestrained than in America and many western places. So to be said the person all but wanted was sex and never you. Ideally were harassing you for something that you would never give anyone. Greatly there is no great time to say this but there is no sex in Launching 4. If not as well as a person felt after this encounter that they had shared too much for this person to read it and not believe it when it was the truth of life and not a lie of propaganda. 

     There is to be said a great betrayal I have had to endure. The pretentious little women who don't see they are as every bit nasty as any man who just looks to women for sex. You come to a place of education to escape people who want to belittle you just as sexual item but no greatly the place fosters it! Gravely for black men indeed. You come looking for romantic acceptance-there is only violence against who you truly are from the fear that black people are even people and there is only lust for this image of fear and fixation on skin tone! Its fucking sick; I think enough that a person values theirselves too high to even ever be with women who even engage in these thoughts. I don't think I have to even list my accolades( the great part of this article) but damn these women are lesser civilization all in one. Fucking homegirl from Egypt could not even write well in said message that she started because a person being a person irked them. These people whilst want to be future doctors, lawyers and whatever really don't have any great culture behind them. They literally don't read anything. They mock their resident creative either openly or secretly and then want to spend hours and hours about them hours watching shows created by creative people. Endear too heavily in toxic masculinity and think that is all black men are about. They think that you actually want to have sex with them and that be a "given". So many times people think these things but only they think them and really place a target on your back so they can feel good about theirselves and then hate you for what they want! These people are simple consumers of a toxic ideology and whilst they want people to be kept and not think for theirselves its ironic because they can never think for theirselves and they can never puzzle or fit together what they are doing is not good and is not going to create anything good. They never realize there is anything more to a people who are hated against greatly to this fucking day and the college supports them and really just radicalizes them from which they were naturally making them essentially domestic terrorists. I think enough that is all I have experienced; terrorism.

      I write this all to explain my designation in doing something to the Launching 4 work that a more optimistic me would have not done. Sure enough when you are in eight grade; when I first worked on Launching 4-you don't expect your college experience to be a negative one at any instance but mine was such a nightmare and these women if you can call them that and not just barbarian females who want sex and then blood are relentless. Never will stop until they can prove a point that can never be proven. They indeed have a grave alienation with the idea of people being human and so I think that I will write about the experience I had in the form of the later Launching 4 story. This of course will rewrite some parts of the story that made college so special from that olde eight grade perspective and just make it a warning greatly for people who are just good people who will be ensnared by wolves in bunny costumes.

     Often people catch great hate for even talking about race such as critical race theory has stirred up fears against the common racists and how "political correct works" are just targeted by 20 to 30 somethings when they are just narratives that dare have people of color as the main characters and even people who aren't straight as the main characters targeted to a younger demographic. I am to say that a person can go so far with talking about race but not in the conventional bottomless and pitiless way that has been done before. I think enough that as well that people never consider how gravely they have harmed you and people have harmed me. They came into my space just to try to tell me that I am inferior and take something they think is owed to them; sex. It just hurts when you think you can form meaningful connections to people in college and you try your best and all they can turn and look at you is for sex. It is just heartbreaking. Added upon the fact that people don't believe men can harmed by women wanting sex; its disgusting when you wake up and just realize people hate you because you would not given them the pleasure. Pleasure that would be self depreciating and just adding to their whole ungodly complex against life and the limb of black people if not the values of people who realize their worth is more higher than just something belittling or to be of use to another. You could believe in a person saw your worth but all they saw was the opportunity to pull the wool over your eyes and try to get you to agree to something that you never did when foremost speaking to them.

I think that a person has some great need to take the time to talk about the concept of race and the great crimes of humanity that happen because of racists. I don't think anyone sent their kid to college to become a basic domestic terrorist always on edge against people for they truly are and not what they think their race says about them. I think a person need not be taken advantage by their race and will put this into the Launching 4 story.




Comments

Popular Posts