Launching 4; not on demand.
I have changed alot of my plans with Launching 4 and have decided to not make it available on Patreon. Early thought it could be a day by day thing but I realize now that it cannot be. Certainly some things just have to be changed because I have better ideas now and whilst somethings are similar to works that exist now they did not when this work was first written in 2009; I am not to remove those elements only if I see I can do better. I think enough that I realize now that I can do things better. Much enough certain things in Launching 4 were left open ended( meaning there was no real written arcs on how to move the story along but just ideas of what would happen at each time) as I expected to have some allies in writing the story. The thing is that the area a person would live in is just not full of anybody you could even work with or lend any ideas to. Its just not and you are better off keeping your ideas to yourself and such certainly never bothering to even share that you even create anything. Openly people aren't that civil despite technology to even work well with another. Just look at the story with Zino Flyboy when I just showed it to that one girl and she just had to go the length to malign it. I am to say that I expected future collaboration but fuck, a person can screw that concept. I don't need any help. Its to hard to even get. Imagine showing a person your story and they go on a pop off and try to start a hate crusade against it! The very lengths of unsociety.
There is to be said that the idea itself has been rehauled. There are certain things a person did not even know about before when they wrote this. I would think there are better ideas in what I have learned about college being corrupt to grant new ideas were the old work was not freeing of them. Therein I will not post anything what I previously intended to.
Comments
Post a Comment