a return of progress.
Most recent days have been working on what can be said the great works of a corner of a time that some other people mark as the great recession. Yes, folks I lived through the great recession at the end of the 2000s. I was plenty much in middle school and beginning highschool at the time. I also covered these works in part in the spring 2018 event Break8through. Such past memories indeed of writing things about the works in that time. Pretty much Sunglasses is amongst those works as well as Danny Valero and Launching 4. Yes; these works are pretty much what I worked on in my early teen years. Not that much easy efforts at all because I did not know how to make comics and in fact I gave up on making Sunglasses as a drawn medium/ graphic novel because it was to me and then so hard especially the pressure from your parents to do well in school and fuck your ambitions. Lol. I just am pissed as an adult you get *1000 times more lack of fucks given to your ambitions especially from women. Oh, kudos on that note if you ever did anything I construe as disrespectful or unsupportive maybe no one actually likes your bitch ass and its all in your head that I like you; as if. Lucky for many people I don't go spamming my origin story so they don't know that I don't like people who aren't supportive of my works. Even if a person actually did have a better origin story; no one likes people who are unsupportive and just create nonsense upon nonsense to why a person will fail in their efforts. Get real people.
I come to you with this paragraph to excel a tone that is zero fucking tolerance to people who want to play around with people, their dreams and ideas. I, in the future with find some manner of legal recourse for people who continue to harass and attempt to cease my operations. I am not one who comes to even create this site to not mark my progress on it. I will remove my effort to not say anything to say much again but the real catch is that I will pursue people who hinder me from making and writing the things I want. The world does not revolve around you.
Comments
Post a Comment