Eileen Gu; Badiucao.

 I think its okay to fight for things but you ought to have morals behind it all. You just cannot do whatever. The great Chinese freedom fighter Badiucao just would mock a literal child, a person who is literally a child compared to them. So desperate to politicize a person and their win for China and representing it. I think that greatly, Eileen Gu is spoiled to a grave extent and insensitive to her fellow countrymen but she is literally just a child. Hey, maybe not at all can VPNs be used in China and the internet is restricted but wow; just attacking the person saying she is the dog of the Chinese government and that a teen who died in the Tiananmen Massacre was a better teen is just being a little bitch. There has to be some level of nuance that a person must never go. A grown man should not be attacking someone who was not considered an adult legally until just recently; adding 1 year to their 17 years whatever they have done wrong or whatever they believe. Can you be so desperate to have no class and no self respect to dog down a teen for money, attention and some feigned plight of "helping the chinese people out". I think that when a person attacks a literal teen for attention they don't give a fuck about helping anyone but theirselves. 

Namely in this situation; Eileen Gu is Chinese and American and has stated that she is just trying to honor her Chinese heritage by representing the Chinese government in the games. She may be entitled and insensitive taking advantage of a higher class status and privilege in using the internet freely whereas its restricted for everyone else; but damn where are the adults of even her similar culture to even try to tell her that what she is doing is wrong? Or trying to teach a person they are doing wrong or even try to educate them? There are none but a bunch of people trying to exchange the girl for views and self service.

I am to say a person found about Badiucao from a 60 minutes show talking about him and his works but I tell you that the dude is just a self entitled jerk himself. I typed some reply that there was no need to attack a child-the dude posted some hate filled rant that implied that Eileen Gu is an inferior teen to a certain girl who died in the Tiananmen Massacre 40 years ago! I think that a person was taken aback by how desperate he was to use this teen's identity venture and cultural venture for their own political means. I am to say a person did not feel all that great to even respond. Is this what the people of China have fighting for them. Some person who would throw a basic kid in comparison to his age under the bus? And think so closedminded about things to the length that I feel even embarrassed I even took the interview from 60 minutes for face value. Such a dude I have been following just rants about his art being attacked and hindered by the Chinese government and just again and again berates this teen who yes made a mistake but is not the most evil person in the world. Let me just say the dude does not even know the person and makes grave assumptions about them without even giving them a chance. Is that effective freedom fighting? Making enemies where you can make allies? I mean surely Badiucao could surely have even tried to bring the individual over to his side of things only if he was not so combative but more understanding. I mean; he could have kept me as a supporter of his if he was just fucking nice and had any good character to not attack a basic kid in comparison to his age. The dude has lost two people he could have gained as allies. Who is the real entitled brat? Him! Him especially for just wanting to act as if it will be simple for him a single lone man to even change China.

I fucking think his art is ugly and so is his character and never will a person grow up to realize it will take more than some posters to even inspire change. The dude could literally go cry in the mountains for all I care because he is just over estimating his worth in the real stake of things. He is no revolutionary when he real has no story to tell but just dumb poster after poster and allow western medias who are skewed against China -its government, culture and people all to tell his true story.

I really think that maybe a person should know when what they are doing adds nothing to their fight but only makes them look bad and only detracts from any support they will gain. I think enough more Americans would support Eileen Gu than this Australian Chinese dude at this moment. There is to be said that nothing this guy has been doing is anything much constructive especially when he serves no real vital role in any great fight. He only in self hubris is burning bridges and considerably can just add me to another one of his slew of enemies cause fuck you and that response. That was just gross. Eileen Gu is alive today and is not an infallible person when she literally was not but 5 years old whenever this dude got some balls to even go to Australia in the first place in 2009. Like damn and hot damn what could be even the advantage of basically trying to even harm someone who was virtually 5 when you were probably 20 something years old. Meaning that you literally could be a 33 year old man trying to pick on an 18 year old person for clout. Its sick and I just won't support a person like this; a person incapable of giving people a chance but is a greedy like a fucking snorlax and looks like one too.

Maybe this will be a lesson to actually grow the fuck up and not attack people who just don't have the same views as you do.

Comments

Popular Posts